Recent content by orlandobatista

1. orlandobatista

There's any callback function to notify when the value of a shared variable changes?

Oh okay, I'll try. Do you have any recommendations to where put this call besides Value's "set" and "SetValue" method?
  2. orlandobatista

There's any callback function to notify when the value of a shared variable changes?

I need to know when the value of a shared variable changes. There's a way to do it? Also, whats the purpose of ValueChanged method?
  3. orlandobatista

Not showing global variable name on inspector

Hm, I just found out that this happens when your custom class has a constructor with parameters. To quick fix this I added the default one.
  4. orlandobatista

Not showing global variable name on inspector

It works properly but the name of it doesn't show anywhere when folded.
  5. orlandobatista

Assign ExternalBehavior at runtime not working ?

To be honest, I don't really got it what you meant with "starting with a fresh tree" but the solution that you proposed solve the problem very well. Thanks for your support!
  6. orlandobatista

Assign ExternalBehavior at runtime not working ?

Hi, I'll try to explain what I'm trying to achieve and what's going on. So, here's my case: I have an AI that have to move to a point A to a point B. It can be blocked dynamically by the player and it has spells that it can use to destroy the barrier so it can continue it's path. I have more...