Recent content by ops45

1. O

UCC- V 3.0.5 / Console error Character set for Both perspectives

I have setup a character in both first and third person. It works fine with no errors. Then when I add an assault rifle, I keep getting this error. It works fine with the rifle in Third person only. Is it because I have not added any arms to the first person ? Thank you
  2. O

ucc / uis integration unknown ID error

That makes sense that it is picking up data from the demo. I did as recommended in the manual and it worked perfectly!! Thank you so much for your help.
  3. O

Hi Sangemdoko; Thanks so much for getting back to me. I did a search on the link as shown above, however nothing is coming up for the search. Is there maybe another link that I can check out? Thank you Rick
  4. O

I cannot get rid of this error code even though I have searched all categories, etc for this number. Any hints would be greatly appreciated. Thank you Rick
  5. O

Adding your own Animator Controller

NathanJ, thanks for the helpful input.
  6. O

Thanks for the comments, and I agree that using the demo and then modifying it is an excellent approach. After digging through UCC the last few days, I have more appreciation for what it can do.
  7. O

Hi Andrew - Thank you so much for getting back to me. Yes I agree that Animator Controllers are complex. When I purchased The UCC I was not expecting to have to build my own Animator Controller. ( as per the recommendation of Opsive). I bought it to save time. So I guess my option is to use it...
  8. O

Has anyone found any hints on creating your own Animator Controller for UCC. Changing animations is not a problem. However Making a new Animator Controller that integrates into UCC is not intuitive for me and I dont want to break the controller. Are there any links or videos that deal...