Recent content by ophisquest

1. O

How to add more agents to a follow-leader task?

ok but does it makes any instance using the behavior of a group of that leader? I'm trying to use the "space between agents" on the follow task. but I can't add the to the group so it makes math to spread the units around. right now what I can do is to put a reference for itself in the agent...
  2. O

How to add more agents to a follow-leader task?

I have been struggling with this group/leader feature, I'm trying to make them follow the player character but I can't find a way to make the "follow leader" task work properly. I'm trying to collide with units and when they do collide they are added to the followeers list of characters. how...
  3. O

Instantiated objects sometimes don't trigger "within range".

i see, my "within distance" its just looking for tags, I solved the problem by making a child object that sends the target for my main tree, so in my main tree I just need to change if the target variables changes
  4. O

Instantiated objects sometimes don't trigger "within range".

Hello im making 2d game where various units battle each other in a platform. recently I had started working on a AI to attack the enemy if in range. things worked fine if i place the prefabs directly on the scene from start, but get really weird when I instantiate them dynamically. In the...
  5. O

unity Visual scripting integration doesn't work with old extension

Hello, some time ago i opened a request to check on the extension of the behavior designer to unity visual scripting (unity new version of bolt). as I got part of the problem solved via email with the behavior tree now triggering events inside the visual script, I can't return success or fail...