Recent content by nixMWGD

1. nixMWGD

Improved Tracer Effect

Forgot to post the updated script, here is the script used for the second .gif. Added features: *Speed is now consistent regardless of distance to target *Uses three points with one point at 25% to give rain drop shape *Option to flip the direction of the line renderer *Ability to spawn a...
  2. nixMWGD

To clicked The drop-down menu is invalid.

Click the text next to the triangle, not the triangle itself
  3. nixMWGD

Oculus Go FPS Setup

Thanks! I'm using AimIK to point the weapon based on the controller rotation using the FirePoint and a LimbIK on each arm. I modified FirstPersonPerspectiveItem so I could apply the position/rotation from the offset and the springs to the right hand IK target in its local space, and I use the...
  4. nixMWGD

Call Aim Item Ability programmatically

Cool thank you! I forgot about that, the issue is something else then, the item ability is always active but it is not activating the Aim states on my items when using the above code. If I change it to Button down/Button up it activates the states correctly.
  5. nixMWGD

I haven't worked with breakpoints before so I'm not completely sure I did this right, but every break point I set was reached. I am using UFPS 2.1.10 if that makes a difference.
  6. nixMWGD

I'm currently trying activate/deactivate the Aim ability by code and need some help, don't know what I'm doing wrong. This is the code I'm using. I have the Start/Stop types as Manual. Am I missing something? public class AimIK : MonoBehaviour { private UltimateCharacterLocomotion ucl...
  7. nixMWGD

UCC Feature Request: Near miss audio

For hitscan you could do this by creating a layer like NearMissDetection that only interacts with itself. Then add an empty with large collider to the player that is on that layer. When the hitscan fires, it does not fire on that layer, instead a second raycast fires only on that layer. If the...
  8. nixMWGD

[Bug] Can't unfold classes in inspector

Sorry nevemind on that, Unity was just being difficult lol, it's working now. It looks like Odin Inspector is having a bunch of errors though, so unrelated to UFPS
  9. nixMWGD

[Bug] Can't unfold classes in inspector

I'm not sure if this is a bug with UFPS specifically, but in 2019.3.7f1 I'm not able to unfold the classes to expose their variables. Putting the inspector into Debug mode would work, expect the specific one I need to change is Auto Reload Type and when in Debug mode it only shows Pickup or...
  10. nixMWGD

Oculus Go FPS Setup

UFPS + FinalIK modified to apply movement/rotation from the spring system to the hand holding the gun. It is also modified based on the controller rotation and then applied to both hands with FinalIK, allowing for the gun itself to be moved by the spring system and the controller while the arms...
  11. nixMWGD

Improved Tracer Effect

Here's a progress update on it, going to clean up the script before I post it though: Now uses AnimationCurve to adjust the size over distance so you can keep it visible even as it gets far away. Also updated it to keep track of its position rather than going off of time so the speed is...
  12. nixMWGD

Improved Tracer Effect

Hey everyone! I didn't like that the tracers looked more like a laser than they look in most shooters so I decided to update it to move over time. It's based on the older Call of Duty games that only used hitscan for weapons. Shots hit instantly but the tracer still travels over time as a...
  13. nixMWGD

Unequip animation plays before Equip on one weapon

Fixed by removing the Toggle Equip ability, already had Equip Next ability and I that caused it to unequip and equip the item at one after the other.
  14. nixMWGD

Unequip animation plays before Equip on one weapon

Hello! I have two weapons set up. One of them works fine, the other one when you equip it it plays the unequip animation first, then the equip animation. They are set up the same, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
  15. nixMWGD

How can I get 2 different reload animations if manual reload and auto reload both have the same StateIndex?

I'd like to see the response to this as well, I was going to post this as a feature request today actually! To expand upon this for other readers: Shoot, Idle, and Reload all need to have a substate for if the weapon is empty, because on rifles/pistols the slide should lock back at the end of...