Recent content by Nicobotti

1. N

Playmaker

Justin Sounds great, thank you! The documentation confused me a bit, but all clear now thank you!. Have a great weekend.
  2. N

Playmaker

Hi I was wondering if anybody got the Playmaker integration to allow for a "move towards" ability to move the AI to a point. I was going to use the "Move Towards Location" but that does not exist apparently in UCC anymore. I have the "Ability Start Location" but I was unable to make it work for...
  3. N

Issue when Switching Platform from Windows to WebGL

Thank you very much Justin. Just Reporting it. It is not affecting a product per se, just rather prototype on WebGL for quick testing. Thank you, have a great day!
  4. N

Issue when Switching Platform from Windows to WebGL

Hey everyone Just reporting that if the Add-On is included in the project and you switch from Windows to WebGL it shows the following error.
  5. N

Issue with Rifle Shooting "use"

Sorry for the delay in REsponse You have clarified important subjects to me thank you. It ended up being an issue of, of course, something that is clearly documented. The Weapon LookAt sensitivity. That was too high. Once I lowered this I was able to shoot consistently. Thank you for your help.
  6. N

Issue with Rifle Shooting "use"

Hi Everybody. I am new at UCC, I bought the Third Person Controller and I am doing the first couple of tests, used the tutorials and all that. My issue is with the "Use" ability while wielding a weapon. The animator keeps getting stuck in Item Ability "Use" as (Active). This is, of course...