Recent content by Nicky_g_

1. N

Ammo Count Not Updating After Weapon Use

I've spent the last few days updating my project to the latest version of UIS and UCC. I've incorporated your code into CharacterInventoryBridge but m_AmmoItemCollections isn't defined so I'm unable to test it with my project . What is m_AmmoItemCollections?
  2. N

Ammo Count Not Updating After Weapon Use

Hello Sangemdoko! I've created a custom drop ability that successfully takes an item (a golf ball in my case) and places it on the ground. The item is deducted from my inventory as expected. What doesn't work is that the Unloaded Count of the Slot Item Monitor of the...
  3. N

Slot Item Monitor Not Refreshing After Item Drop Or Pick Up

I created a new item ability that lets me drop a golf ball. When a golf ball is dropped it is deducted from the players inventory, which is supposed to happen and works great. The issue I'm having is that the Monitors -> Slot0Item -> Count isn't refreshing when I drop a ball, but will refresh...
  4. N

PuppetMaster UCC Puppet Not Responding To Being Attacked

I am currently doing something similar but with a golf ball. What I've done is I let the ball do the damage and on impact I cast out a ray to affect the rag doll. In your case I would cast a ray out in the direction of the arrow head. My idea is to let the physical object do the damage and let...
  5. N

Hey @snicker , UCC (AFAIK) only recognizes hit boxes that are children to whichever game component has the UCC controller on it. For my project I added colliders to the model rig and then added them to the Hitboxes under the Character Health component. Works like charm for me.
  6. N

Thank you Justin! I've been able to get a reaction that I think will work well in my game. I may do a tutorial video or write up if need be. For now here is the code needed to create a script that should be attached to weapon that will be used to attack an object that has PM setup on it...
  7. N

How's it going? For the past couple of weeks I have been trying to get my PM puppet to react to getting shot similar to this video I found online: Working Integration (example found online) Currently, I've been able to get PM to work in my project and the puppet reacts to collisions but will...
  8. N

Ultimate Inventory System is not Integrating with UCC

Hey Solitary Forge, It looks like you haven't downloaded the UCC-UIS integration asset which can be found here: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/integrations/ultimate-inventory-system/ Ctr-F or scroll down until you see the Downloads sections. If you don't...
  9. N

Best tutorial on AI for Behaviour Designer

I haven't messed with the AI kit so I don't know much about it. For starters have you download the UCC/BD integration and run that demo? The Demo is a great way to see what is possible but for me it had too many moving pieces to reverse engineer to learn the fundamentals. If I understand your...
  10. N

Best tutorial on AI for Behaviour Designer

I had a lot of trouble in the beginning, but after a bit of treading deep waters I feel confident I could make a simple version of anything. I use UCC and BD in my game and I have been able to create some rather cool stuff with simple trees. What I found that helped me the most was a old paid...
  11. N

How To Remove Item From Inventory After Use?

Thank you Justin as always for your speedy replies. After a bit of experimenting I figured out what the problems were. 1st: I had a call for a prefab attribute on the Grenade Category I duplicated. Silly me. 2nd: I had only one element in the prefabs array which caused only one item to be...
  12. N

Strange Bug

I spent a few hours trying to figure out what I did to cause this to happened and came up with nothing. I ended up just rolling back my project but I will 100% keep my eyes out. I love your work and would be cool to help out in any way to make it better.
  13. N

Strange Bug

I'm not sure how this happened but my editor started leaking memory and has affected my character. I think this belongs here because it mentions the inventory. This is the strangest bug I've ever seen.
  14. N

Hey Justin! Thanks for the speedy reply. I've check the reequip animation event and I don't think that is it. I've done my best to copy the grenade example and I don't understand why only one of my throwable objects is being equipped and not the entire amount. How can I get my throwable...
  15. N

Thanks to Sangemdoko's tip I discovered Throwable objects which is what I'm looking for, but I'm stuck on having my throwable object getting reequiped. I'm able to get the first throwable object to equip and be thrown but I can't get it to reequip the following throwable object from the...