Recent content by mxkacsa

1. M

Attribute: Auto update value type change ingame bug

Yes, it's working with ScheduleAutoUpdate! Thank you :)
  2. M

Ammo increase bug

It's working from 2.3, thank you! :)
  3. M

Attribute: Auto update value type change ingame bug

Before 2.3 & 2.3.1 working fine. Steps: - create new attribute & set "Auto update value type" to "None" - make ability and it can change the value type to "Increase" or "Decrease" - run the game, and it's not working Here is a sample video:
  4. M

Help Spawning Multiple Players At Once

You can put the CharacterSpawnFixer to everywhere. You need to attach your spawnManager script (default is the "SingleCharacterSpawnManager" component in the PunGame gameobject) Here is my Solution with custom spawn manager:
  5. M

Help Spawning Multiple Players At Once

Hi! I have the same problem. Here is my solution until Photon not fix it. using System.Linq; using Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.AddOns.Multiplayer.PhotonPun.Game; using Photon.Pun; using Photon.Realtime; using UnityEngine; public class CharacterSpawnFixer : MonoBehaviour {...
  6. M

Ammo increase bug

Steps to reproduce: - Install: latest Third person character controller latest PUN2 latest PUN Multiplayer Add-On - Connect two player -Shoot with the weapon and drop after reload that. The Consumable will increase after pick up.
  7. M

Switch to a specific item on Interact start

Thank you for the quick answer! I'm trying from the AbilityStarted, but there isn't work, but now I tryed from the AbilityWillStart method and now working! Here is my solution if somebody need this ability: using UnityEngine; using Opsive.Shared.Game; using...
  8. M

Switch to a specific item on Interact start

Hello, I'm trying to change a specific weapon when the interact starting. IInteractableTarget's Interact method run too late, but if I try to run the EquipWeapon script here it's not working. EquipWeapon script: This script 100% working. If I call this from IInteractableTarget's CanInteract...