Recent content by MrQuaid

1. M

Multiple Collections

Hey, thanks for replying I figured it a while back, it was just a collection view thing. You don't even need to right nay code, but what you did works to. Thanks again.
  2. M

Multiple Collections

Thanks that worked perfect, I just created a new inventory grid and my own tab control in junction with your filters. Right now Im working on the equipment, with filters I can remove from inventory, just need to figure out how to prevent equipment to vanish if unequipping to a full inventory. I...
  3. M

Multiple Collections

Ah I see, I am going to check that out today, thanks.
  4. M

Multiple Collections

Hi, spent a little while with this one and I can't seem to figure it out. What I want to do is create a secondary inventory, one I'll use for quest items. Much different than main inventory since its unlimited and list base. I thought by creating a secondary item collection it would work and as...
  5. M

Unequip Duplication

Cool thanks, I'll update it.
  6. M

Unequip Duplication

Hi, so I managed to modify the CategoryItemActionSet to check if the item has a storage item collection, if so it does nothing. I couldn't figure out the shop, but it's ok the item just falls on the floor so that's fine. Did find a smaller bug, sometimes the items spawn to close to the ground...
  7. M

Unequip Duplication

I understand, would you be able to help with the custom restriction script? I'll try to implement it myself first but might need some guidance. Thanks again.
  8. M

Unequip Duplication

Hi, just updated and the inventory pickup bug looks to be fine now for picking up inventory items when the inventory is full. I did however find another one, if you try to take an item from storage when you have full inventory it duplicates the item. Does no go in inventory just drops on the...
  9. M

Unequip Duplication

Hi, just some more info, you might have already solved this, but when buying items, it will duplicate too if you have limited inventory. Just calling out incase you didn't look at that too. Take care.
  10. M

Unequip Duplication

Thanks for the quick update, right now I'm early in development so I can wait for the next update, however, if I attempt to create my custom script I may reach out to you for some tips. Thanks again, this asset is really great.
  11. M

Unequip Duplication

Thanks for looking into it, I will try to work with a custom restriction script, I can program but still learning the more advanced things.
  12. M

Unequip Duplication

Ok, so I got it to somewhat work, by doing force remove instead, which works fine unless I have a item equipped, if I have a full inventory of 16 items, equip one, I can then pick up a new item. I could not get the reject items action to work, I even created a rejected collection which it...
  13. M

Unequip Duplication

14. M

Unequip Duplication

15. M

Unequip Duplication

Hi, I have my inventory set up with a 16 slot limit on all items, no limit on stacking. That part works fine I can pick up items and when full I cant. The issue I have no is when I equip say a shirt and then unequip it, it duplicates the item and drops it onto the world. The same shirt in my...