Recent content by MoveRotateResize

1. MoveRotateResize

Version 3 Details

Looks awesome! Will there be a demo of version 3 to try before we buy?
  2. MoveRotateResize

Help with health bar damage visual effect!

How did you end up getting this to work? I'm interesting in using this in my own project
  3. MoveRotateResize

DamageOverTime

Awesome Thanks! I'll have to try this in my project
  4. MoveRotateResize

[Request] UCC 3.0

Here's a link to a thread on here about using the swimming pack with the uneven rivers from Ram River https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/ram-swimming-river-swimming.5993/#post-33998
  5. MoveRotateResize

Health and Shield Attributes. How to add Armour to attributes

Thanks for the help! And thanks for the quick response!
  6. MoveRotateResize

Hunger and Starvation

Hey there! I'm just wonder where you attach this script? I've been trying to get it to work in my own project with no avail.
  7. MoveRotateResize

Health and Shield Attributes. How to add Armour to attributes

I'm having trouble finding where to add more attributes to the PC character. I'm trying to get my character to have health, armour and shield attributes (where armour starts depleting after the shields deplete)
  8. MoveRotateResize

RAM Swimming (River Swimming!)

Awesome!! Thanks so much for making this!! I'll watch it tonight
  9. MoveRotateResize

Can't use Underwater Weapons

I'm just wondering if anyone knows why you can't use weapons underwater? I've added the swimming pack, underwater, and trident to my main character but they can't use any weapons underwater (other then the assault rifle for some reason). And I'm trying to make it so they can only equip and...
  10. MoveRotateResize

That's awesome! Thanks so much that could be great!
  11. MoveRotateResize

That would be very helpful for me too. I've been trying to get Ram Rivers to work with my character for a long time.
  12. MoveRotateResize

Added weapon to player and how it is always in their hands and I can't use it

Thanks that set me in the right direction. It truned out that I need to chnange lots of setttings in the Character controller and animation controller to get the trident and underwater gun worksing. As some of the settings don't copy over correctly. Especially the settings for the animnation...
  13. MoveRotateResize

Added weapon to player and how it is always in their hands and I can't use it

Just wondering if anybody is having this issue? I'm trying to add the Trident and Underwater gun to my character.
  14. MoveRotateResize

Vegetation Studio Touch React system not working with Opsive Character Controller

Has anyone had success using vegetation studio's touch react system with the Character Controller? My camera always goes crazy when I enable the touch react system