Recent content by Moodacow

1. M

Animation help :)

ok so what I should do is to make my own script to make the character controller manage the animation parameters? because I was actually asking this before but I wasn't sure how to approach this. And I'm assuming that the UCC as an example has its own script that isn't related to the Behavior...
  2. M

Thank you but what do you mean by that?
  3. M

Ok so I think I managed to do it but I'm not sure if that's the way to do it ill show you maybe you can point things out to help me improve it. I tried to do what you said and this is how I did it.. not sure if it's good or not but it worked I guess? The second thing that I did which is the...
  4. M

so far I just want the AI to just move randomly around the world and thats it. I managed to do it with the wander but the animation is just the only thing im struggling with.
  5. M

I've thought about that but if lets say I want the AI to just wander randomly and in the wander action it pauses randomly after a few seconds and then it continues I want to make it when it pauses to also switch animations but the wander action doesn't support that. so that's what i'm having...
  6. M

ok so what I was trying to do is to have it like this: Set float parameter(1) to play the move animation > wander > set float parameter (0) to make it idle but its not working for me since the wander action wont end right? so what do i exactly need to do in this case? like do I try to make my...
  7. M

I looked at this and I didn't really understand what it meant by "The recommended approach to syncing animations within your behavior tree is to not sync the animations at all within the behavior tree." I tried the thing above though and it didn't work for me because the action it self will run...
  8. M

Hello, I just got the asset and I'm trying to make a rabbit wander around using the wander action.. but I'm trying to make the rabbit play the walking animation when its not paused and I want the animation to play idle animations when the wander action is in the paused state. I only managed to...
  9. M

Saving and loading newly placed objects

ok thank you very much ill try to find a way to do it.. but if you have any suggestions or tips ill be happy to have them ?!
  10. M

Saving and loading newly placed objects

Hello, I want to know how to save newly placed objects and loading them note that I'm using a custom save system and I'm using your scripts but slightly modified to work with mine Everything works just fine but I just want to save newly placed object (like dropped items for example) so any...
  11. M

Serializing inventory with my custom save system

ok so I tried working on this.. and it still doesn't work.. I'm not sure if I'm doing it right or not I tried a lot of things but I always get errors so can you tell me if this is correct or not for the first option you recommended? private void SaveFile(object state) { var...
  12. M

ok so I tried this but I'm confused with the return type you gave me a script with no return type and mine uses Dictionary<string, object> so if i tried to change the return type for loading from Dictionary<string, object> to just object will it work? and i think ill have to change all the...
  13. M

ok so I looked into it... and I couldn't find anything.. I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly I tried to look for UnityEngine.object to binary (for loading not sure) and all I can find is the same things I already did. and I tried other things too.. so converting to json and then binary works...
  14. M

I changed the SaveFile to this private void SaveFile(object state) { using (var stream = File.Open(SavePath, FileMode.Create)) { var formatter = new BinaryFormatter(); var dataJson = JsonUtility.ToJson(state); //convert the Json to binary...
  15. M

sorry I didn't specify what doesn't work I get this error SerializationException: Type 'UnityEngine.Object' in Assembly 'UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' is not marked as serializable...