Recent content by metalmanage

1. M

Addons Deprecated

Hey, A bunch of addons are marked as Deprecated on the asset store. I was going to get the save system and climbing but does this mean they arent being supported anymore?
  2. M

[Bug] Weapons start in hand rather than holster target on startup

Sorry. I had downloaded the latest update via assets manager but neglected to actually run the setup. My bad. All fixed
  3. M

Actually sorry after a bit more testing it seems to do it with the provided camera system. its not just limited to cinemachine. No errors. All I need to do to recreate it is open the demo scene and add items into the default and provide a holster target. Then when hitting play I get what happens...
  4. M

Hey, So I run into an issue where upon starting the game all the players weapons appear in there hand. The weapons aren't actually equipped they just appear and cycling through inventory puts them in there holster target. It appears to be related to the Cine machine integration as it doesn't...
  5. M

Setting up AI Cover.

I'm having trouble setting up AI Cover. I've set points up but the agent refuses to see them, The agent is prefab from the demo scene but in a fresh scene with the AI Deathmatch startup. Adding that into the scene it appears the Agents up cover but I don't want that in the scene. I'm not sure...
  6. M

(Potential Bug) Copying Deathmatch AI agents spams hierarchy with "New Game Object"

Update seems to only happen when the Item Set Manager is open, if it is closed in the inspector the bug disappears.
  7. M

(Potential Bug) Copying Deathmatch AI agents spams hierarchy with "New Game Object"

As title says. New project with Freshy unity install Unity 2021.1.20f1. Third Person Controller 2.4.2 Behaviour Designer 1.7 Deathmatch AI 2.0.2 Can be replicated by making a new scene and setting up a ai character and duplicating it or dragging a prefab from the demo in the scene and it spams...
  8. M

Hang ability not detecting surfaces.

I've just created a brand new project with the Third person controller instead of utps so I'll post back my results if its working
  9. M

Okay I'll send you my scene, thatd be great. Thanks for the help. Where do I send it?
  10. M

I created a brand new scene and character and same result. Haven't touched any settings and used the default Nolan character model. I did notice however that if I set my Maximum Start Offest (Y Axis) to anything other than 2 when connecting the first ledge it would reset back and I can't detect...
  11. M

Sorry I'm not too sure how to do that, I'm a novice when it comes to code as I rely on visual scripting. I do have debug lines enabled and it appears to be working normally. It detects the objects I can interact with but seems to ignore some. I really can't understand what I'm doing wrong.
  12. M

Hey, So I'm having a bit of issues with the hang ability. Currently its working however it refuses to register some surfaces. I'm just using unity cubes to test with and it only works with half of them. My character can successfully move up 2-3 surfaces but if I make more the customcast will...
  13. M

How does the playmaker action "Execute Event" work?

oh right. Ill try making a script and launch it with a fsm
  14. M

How does the playmaker action "Execute Event" work?

Hi all, I want to freeze my character by using the Execute Event action to execute the "EventHandler.ExecuteEvent(m_Character, "OnEnableGameplayInput", false);" event but not sure how to format it within the action. I've tried putting it as (m_Character, "OnEnableGameplayInput", false) in the...
  15. M

Playmaker Integrations

Basically I have Adventure Creator controlling my Inventory and Menu with Playmaker Bridging. I need to get the amount of ammo in each weapon so it can be set in the menu. Ideally it would be similar to the get item identifier as I can get all variables in one event. My current work around it...