Recent content by Melle

1. M

Tactical: IAttackAgent and IDamagable

The page just says I need to make 6 methods. I want to use UCC weapon dmg and so on and the UCC character health. But I don't know where to look for the 6 values I need. When do you think tactical it will be integrated with UCC?
  2. M

Tactical: IAttackAgent and IDamagable

I want to use tactical for Third person controller and first person controller. On the agent, I have Behavior Tree script and Demo Agent script to get HP and Ammo. But do I need IAttackAgent and IDamagable also?
  3. M

External behavior from demo becomes empty when I press play

Ok thanks, but I installed Unity 2018.2 and now it just works.
  4. M

Reuse the weapon on player on my agent

The item system is a little confusing for me. Can I also create a weapon on the player character then make a pickup from it then I will have the XYZ position for it? I don't want to have the agent to need to run to the pickup to get the weapon. Can I just drag the pickup prefab to the agent...
  5. M

Reuse the weapon on player on my agent

I have made a Pistol on my Player that works now I want to use it on the agent player. The agent has the MyPistol in Inventory and Item Set Manager have the same ItemCollection as my character and Current Inventory shows the MyPistol and MyPistolBullet. But the Agent don't have the weapon under...
  6. M

No idea what its called Removed BD but installed it again then it was binary so I guess Binary is the default so I guess that's what I used I removed them from User\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store-5.x\Opsive If that is not enough I don't know where else I can remove them.
  7. M

Had to remove BD and all its parts so I could use the controller at least. I installed BD again but when I install the movement pack I get a lot of warnings in the console do the extra packs to BD really support Unity 2018.3?
  8. M

The error when all task inside an behavior is delteted from the xternal behavior Not using binary or json. Only installed First person, Third Person, BD, Tactical, Movement I did install runtime source RuntimeSource_Unity_2018_3 now it look like this
  9. M

https://streamable.com/63zub There you can see whats happening
  10. M

Yes I redownloaded Behavior designer, movement and tactical today. I will try and make a video to show how its happening
  11. M

Yes it did for me also in the demoscene. Demoscene is not the problem. But when I export that behavior. Then use that behavior in my own scene as an external behavior it goes blank when I press play.
  12. M

Yes, it did for me also but it disappears when I press play. Did you try to start and the information/variables was still there when you stop? EDIT: Yes the demoscene works but I exported the behavior and then used it as a external behavior in my own scene
  13. M

Yes, I have done that. I had a problem when I installed Third person and First person so I deleted the folder Opsive and downloaded everything again. If you look in Discord channel behavior-designer you can see what's happening. Problem is when I export the behavior in the demo and use it as an...
  14. M

I have downloaded the UltimateCharacterController Demo and exported the Nolan agent behavior. Then when I add it to my agent in my scene and press play it content gets deleted not the file. I asked about it on discord and it works on 2017.3 and 2018.2 then it doesn't get deleted. But I'm on...
  15. M

Add SurfaceEffect, BulletOnFlesh

Found it, I had to add Surface Identifier to my enemy character and choose Surface type Flesh :)