Recent content by Max Nielsen

1. M

Help with condition abort

I need help understanding why Compare integer node is not being re-evaluated, when I change (manually) so the values match, it still does not return success, just stays in idle. If I set a breakpoint inside OnUpdate of the node, it is only triggered once when entered the first time:
  2. M

Any way to use Animancer properly with tasks?

Exposing a ClipTransition from Animancer in a task does not work with the BT inspector, anything I can do about that?
  3. M

Has Entered Trigger not triggering even though re-evaluated

Sure! using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime; using BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.Tasks; using UnityEngine; namespace Assets.Scripts.CustomWander { [TaskDescription("Move towards object using the Unity NavMesh.")] [TaskCategory("Custom/Movement")] [TaskIcon("c8e612848487a184f9090d416c932c47"...
  4. M

I just disabled the other 2 for demo purpose, I have the same issue when the tree is in the "Move Towards" node which returns running.
  5. M

No errors, can also be reproduced using only the "Within distance" node, while this node is active Has Entered Trigger is never called. If I disable the branch with "Within Distance" it works fine:
  6. M

After some debugging it seems if my tree is in the "Move towards" branch, it doesnt work. If I disable that branch it works. Why would this change anything? It should still be re-evaluating and interrupting when tree is in "Move towards" branch? Even if I disable all nodes in this branch except...
  7. M

Hi, For some reason my Has Entered Trigger node is not triggering. I know the collision is being registered cus I have plenty of other scripts attached to the GameObject that use OnTriggerEnter that works fine. The node is being re-evaluated so it should work, what could I be missing?
  8. M

What is a good way to re-run a section when an event is called?

I want to re-run this section every time an event is called. The issue is that if I use Conditional abort with HasReceivedEvent it will exit the next frame when HasReceivedEvent turns back to false. How to approach this? Really any way to re-run a section is what I'm looking for. Doesnt...
  9. M

Conditional aborts with Parallel

Is there a way I can make node 1 interrupt node 2 if the condition of its children changes (fails)? Thought this would work but it only check the Parallel children once.
  10. M

Can I somehow re-run conditional parent task when a child changes status?

Yeah I tried to figure out a conditional abort combination that would do what I want, basically be able to re-run the selector if state changed, I assumed setting conditional abort self on the selector would do the trick, but no luck.
  11. M

Can I somehow re-run conditional parent task when a child changes status?

I want to re-run the conditional task (1) when the comparer (2) changes from true to false, or from false to true. Is this possible?
  12. M

On-end Decorator being called when Destroying BT

Thanks, okay. I actually find decorators super useful for these types of cases. Is there not some code I can add that check if BT is being destroyed or disabled, and if it is, I just skip my logic?
  13. M

On-end Decorator being called when Destroying BT

How can I prever a on-end decorator from being called when the BT is being destroyed/Disabled: public class TeleportOnEnd : OnEndDecorator { public SharedGameObject target; AstarAgent astarAgent; public override void OnAwake() { astarAgent =...
  14. M

Moving value from a BT variable to a BT reference variable, not working.

Hi, I am having some issue transfering a variable from a BT to an BT reference. In my origin BT the variable is called "interactableTarget". In the BT reference it is called "attackTarget". I want the value from "interactableTarget" to get transferred to "attackTarget". Is this not correct?
  15. M

The behavior "Behavior" on GameObject "Agent" contains no root task. This behavior will be disabled.

After restarting unity this stopped happening, not sure what it was,.