Recent content by Mattyfiller

1. M

issue with firing and moving in Pun

Ok think a narrowed it down a bit more i think that the projectiles are hitting each other causing the bug just not sure how to fix it MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'PunProjectile' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it. Your script should either check if it is...
  2. M

after a couple of shots it start to shoot by itself and locks the player into it until the clip is empty
  3. M

hi here is a video of the issue for more context
  4. M

other error that comes up ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].FindEntry (TKey key) (at <fb001e01371b4adca20013e0ac763896>:0) System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[TKey,TValue].TryGetValue (TKey key, TValue&...
  5. M

hi i was trying to add projectiles to my guns and after adding the projectile to the punpool i was having some issues while firing the guns for instance while moving backwards and firing at the same time the gun would lock up and fire the remain ammo left in the clip. after reloading with would...
  6. M

Drive in Pun

Hi this there a way too set up the sky car in the demo to work with your pun addon?