Recent content by markgrover

1. M

UCC character falling through terrain

Thanks. Worked.
  2. M

UCC character falling through terrain

A few months ago when I was working on a project I didn't have this problem, so I'm perplexed. And, I've tried this with Unity 19.* and 2020 with the same results. I create a terrain, add my player character. Add the Opsive UCC stuff to the game and character, then when I preview in Game tab...
  3. M

UCC and Unity 2020.1

Has anyone used UCC with Unity 2020.1 (beta), and does it work well with no compatibility problems?
  4. M

Camera Position

I recently purchased the Ultimate Character Controller and was wondering if you could tell me how to go about adjusting the camera position when used in third person perspective. Specifically, I want the camera to be farther back from the character so I see more stuff around him. I've tried...
  5. M

Behavior Tree Setup

Thanks. That did the trick.
  6. M

Behavior Tree Setup

Hi, I just purchased Behavior Trees and the Movement Pack. I watched a few of the videos and read much of the material. I have an npc character which I created and imported into the game, and I want to do something simple to make sure I understand how behavior tree works. I added a behavior...
  7. M

UCC Camera

Absolutely right. Thanks.
  8. M

UCC Camera

Using UCC in third person perspective, during game play when I use my mouse I can get close in and see through the character clothes and see the character's naked body. How can I prevent the camera from coming too close in, or keep it from seeing through the clothes?
  9. M

Third person character position looks like tough guy

I am using UCC third person mode on a character which is a girl. Her general stance when idle and running is that of a tough guy. Is there any way to set it so that it's more feminine, and looks more like a girl?
  10. M

Arm movement

Thanks for answering, and I'm sure the steps are obvious to someone who has done it successfully once, but as I said, I totally new to Unity and Opsive, so I am still confused. And I did already see that page in the link you sent me. So here's my confusion: Step 3 says "Ensure the Moving...
  11. M

Arm movement

Could someone point me to a training/tutorial video on how to make Ultimate Character Controller have my character open a door either by opening a door knob or pushing a door open, if there is such a video somewhere, that is. Any help much appreciated, as I am a newby with both Unity and...