Recent content by Mark

1. M

Opsive Foundation [RPG Framework]

@TinyTree, I saw that you have made a lot of changes to the Rpgstation, on GitHub. It is very great to see you working on this again. I saw all the changes and updates, look very cool, and I am very excited it is coming along again. :)
  2. M

I was thinking if it would work with the add-on for Opsive Addon, Bit I kind of figured to ask. Even tho I have not used my rift for a long time... I am thinking of Oculas Quest ... Maybe this winter .. Really tho, I also wanted to say thank you for your kindness to put it on Git-hub...
  3. M

WOW @TinyTree, I am glad I came to look today. Looking really good. I am only wanting this and will wait till it comes out. One question / idea .. would this be possible to use with a VR addon ? even if not, still am looking so forward to when you come out with this on Unity store.
  4. M

I am also still excited for this system. It is great to hear it is coming along. I have stated playing FFXI online again after being away for years. It's fun. When this is ready I will buy and start back in Unity again. I am sure TinyTree asset will hit the top of the charts in Unity store...
  5. M

Good luck with the move and another country, hopefully, it will be exciting for you :) One thing I was going to ask was if you do make a turn base possible, would it be like Might and Magic, long ago... you would hit enter to go into turn-based combat. You wrote " -implement the abilities...
  6. M

It has been a while since I came to the forum to check here. I am really excited to see things are coming along. I like the idea of having fishing too. It could be like a skill up and use it for crafting, maybe to make a better attack or whatever. Posting a simple test version would be great...
  7. M

For me if you did want to make skills for npc/Ai would it be possible to have it like an option you could turn off and on, not at run time, just for people that will not use an AI system ? Kind of like a separate component if that makes sense ? For me I will also want to be using Eliot AI, it...
  8. M

LOL you are so right, talk about being absolutely giddy, HAHA missed the typo .. I will try and learn about UCC too !! :oops:
  9. M

TBH I am giddy, is one word I can think of to describe my excitement over this all. With @Justin and @TinyTree , this will be Fantastic !!! The future of 2019 with this combination is so exciting.. I am just learning all I can about UUC and anything I might need to know how to...
  10. M

IDK from reading this post It seems Justin is saying a year at least for magic https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/ultimate-character-controller-wip.391/post-2710 Looking at the store it is now Version 2.0.7 so that would be a while yet. ( unless things have changed ) The nice thing...
  11. M

Cool, Thank you for your time and effort. :)
  12. M

TBH I am not sure the best way to add magic ... I think some do magic as projectile ? It could be like damage as if it were bullet ? Maybe if factions are used there could also be AOE types both Buffs and de-buffs plus magic attack ? I know this is not the best place to say, but I...
  13. M

I am grateful you are working on this. I am sure this will fly off the shelves at the Unity store :) Maybe if it is possible to think of a magic kind of add on that maybe you can interrogate with the framework latter on. I have a question about inventory. is that or can that be part of the...
  14. M

I agree KISS describes me too, I also feel it will result in more sales up front. If I may now, sorry for this request / suggestion as I hope the framework will be out soon :D One thing that many RPG has is Magic.. ( this might be an add-on ? ) I see that someone asked Justin for Magic Pack...
  15. M

As a non-coder, I would like the second option of a " simple editor ". Since it seems pretty much the same result, why make it harder. :) Maybe another option would be to put out the node editor as a second add-on to the main RPG Framework. Unity I think has many non-coders and the more...