Recent content by Marcus

1. M

Free climb problems

I've worked alone on my Project for little over two years, I can code some, I took basic programming course in school and I've messed with Game engines for little over two decades, I'm a decent Artist and musician. This is always just been a hobby for me. This project came in to being by...
  2. M

Free climb problems

Yeah, Man, we buy controllers and such like this to save time. it takes along time to build anything of value, halfway threw your development cycle, you don't want to hear that a key aspect of the development will no longer be supported and the only way forward is to not only buy (which in...
  3. M

Free climb problems

I'm just gonna be straight forward as possible here, I only bought the v2 controller last year along with other Opsive products not limited to but including the climbing and swimming pack and maybe I should had been little more cautious when I made these purchases, but I'm not making the change...
  4. M

Free climb problems

Hi, I'm sorry ahead of time. But I have been meaning to post these issues and haven't gotten around to it. so I'm gonna quickly add them to this post as some are semi relevant. On Free climb if you jump off a platform fall a bit and then climb, once you dismount even at a higher elevation you...
  5. M

Emerald AI Integration

I'll pick it up when I get a few minutes to spare, don't really have a use for a spawner but it looks neat, mainly though you created a integration for Emerald and that saved me some aggravation and time and for that if nothing else id like to support your efforts. thanks or your time.
  6. M

Emerald AI Integration

Ok, let me ask you this, does your AI System have sound detection and if so does it have the ability for things like gun shots or thrown objects to attract AI? I seen some of it in a Video you made for something a while back and it looked pretty cool.. it seems like sound attraction in general...
  7. M

Emerald AI Integration

Hi Magique, Thanks for the Integration, straight forward easy to understand etc etc I have had no issues using it until sound detection was added to Emerald AI and I found a couple issues, I just thought I'd mention. 1; Emerald AI uses the Player speed to detect sound, a range of 0.5 to 10, the...
  8. M

Grenade Impact Damage and Explosion damage

I had this same issue, It's odd you can't just set the two damage values directly in the editor, it seems like it should use the damage for the grenade projectile; for just that and the explosion damage for the explosion damage, it caused me to scratch my head for awhile to figure out what was...
  9. M

[BuG] UIS TPC Integration.

OH DAMN, I feel like an idiot, the second issue with Abilities works fine... I walked away from the PC and it hit me that maybe the Equip Unequip Ability is called when the toggle, previous next and scroll abilities are used.. so maybe they were canceling each other out.. I came back removed the...
  10. M

I love the State system on the Character controller, I wonder if there is anyway to call states from inventory gear equipped with the equipper and not threw the character controller.. like say a jacket or something that's not a weapon or a character item?
  11. M

I'll see what I can do, there are also some other bugs with some abilities, Toggle Equip, Equip next / previous / scroll, won't execute States correctly. For instance I use a single state to set hand IK weight to 0 when I equip weapons or reload etc that state works as intended on Equip...
  12. M

sorry I had posted this originally, deleted it, tried some more things to fix it, and then edited the post again to repost the original [BUG] I didn't want another post, so im just typing this to ping the issue.. I hope..
  13. M

Unity 2020.3.20f1 (URP), TPC 2.4.4, UIS 1.2.6 with integration I'm pretty sure this is a bug, I've tried many different solutions and work arounds to fix the issue but have been unsuccessful. I have created multiple equipment slots in the UIS inventory system that have different holsters, I...
  14. M

Newest Updates & ReflectionTypeLoadException

Sorry to post again, But I fixed this problem. For anyone else that may run into it and just want a fast solution, simply switch build targets and the problem resolves on its own, as to why this happens to begin with, I was able to make it happen again, and the cause seems to be aggressively...
  15. M

Newest Updates & ReflectionTypeLoadException

this maybe helpful also, so I thought I'd post it as well.. none of the Opsive editors show anything..