Recent content by magique

1. magique

Emerald AI Integration

There currently is no sound detection in the alpha version of the AI, but I do plan to investigate that and have it available on release. It does have a system for attracting AI via the Interact Sensor feature. This allows an AI to be attracted to various things, basically anything you want, and...
  2. magique

Emerald AI Integration

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with Attract Modifiers so at the moment I can offer no advice on that. My SoulLink AI is in alpha testing and you can get access to the current alpha test by getting a license to SoulLink Spawner and sending me your invoice number in private Discord message.
  3. magique

Emerald AI Integration

This latest version assumes you have the updated SimpleDamage script provided by Opsive in the following thread: https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/impactdamagedata-is-null.8781/
  4. magique

ImpactDamageData is Null

Thanks. That works perfect. I can use the same script, but just don't have to modify code or do all the extra stuff now.
  5. magique

ImpactDamageData is Null

I'm not sure I follow this. In the previous version, we could simply register for OnObjectImpact and it would have the damage value included. But now that is no longer the case and it sounds like we have to add custom code to get at the damage value for OnObjectImpact. Is there some way to get...
  6. magique

Emerald AI Integration

Use this script:
  7. magique

Emerald AI Integration

For Opsive V3, use this new OpsiveBridge script. Also, insure that your weapons have Invoke On Object Impact toggled on in SimpleDamage.
  8. magique

ImpactDamageData is Null

For melee weapon, had to change CollisionModule.cs on line 269 adding this code before return statement: impactCallbackData.ImpactDamageData = new ImpactDamageData(); I still think there must be a proper way for these to get initialized, but haven't found it.
  9. magique

Emerald AI Integration

Yeah, I bought a license and am trying to fix this. There's more to this than OnObjectImpact changes. Find my post in Questions. I've solved some of it, but probably not in the correct way or perhaps there are just bugs. I don't know.
  10. magique

ImpactDamageData is Null

Ok, so for me to get this to work with guns, I had to add the following line of code in HitscanShooter.cs at line 115: m_ShootableImpactCallbackContext.ImpactDamageData = new ImpactDamageData(); And for the gun, had to add ImpactEvent and also change SimpleDamage to use Context...
  11. magique

ImpactDamageData is Null

I'm using the new OnObjectImpact event and with all weapons except for the arrow projectile, when I receive a callback on this event, the ImpactDamageData is always null. What do I need to do to get swords and other melee weapons to have non-null damage? Also, shooting guns causes no Impact...
  12. magique

SoulLink AI

You can add any mesh layers to Nav Mesh Options Ignore Layers so they won't spawn there.
  13. magique

SoulLink AI

It works with Polaris Mesh terrain with splats and I'm going to be adding Mesh Terrain Editor support in the future. In addition, you can specify layers to ignore and that would help you to allow spawning on certain meshes, but not others. [EDIT] However, I think what you're asking for is some...
  14. magique

SoulLink AI

I believe the align to ground is an Emerald Ai feature, not a Crux feature, but correct me if I'm wrong. Currently, the spawner does not align anything to ground as that is usually handled by the AI system. If you meant to ask if my AI system will have align to ground then the answer is yes. It...
  15. magique

SoulLink AI

Alpha Testing for the SoulLink AI system started on Friday. License holders of SoulLink Spawner can join the alpha test right now. Direct message me on Discord with invoice number to get into the testing group. The alpha test has Opsive controller integration.