Recent content by MagicTimm

1. M

Astar Wander

I made something wrong and I think I not fully understand the interrupt to implement it in a BT. For this case there is a gameobject for "seek transform". I put a large trigger colider arround it. If the character entered the collider the interruption started. But "seek transform" is running...
  2. M

Astar Wander

ok. But why is the task Wander not something like parameters: random Walkpoints = 10, Distance = 5 - 20 ? The character is moving along these waypoints. The Wander Task in the current version has the problem that it cannot stop. And i cannot see the reason for this.
  3. M

Astar Wander

Hi, i have some questions about this task. Why is this task not returning Success? What happen with the tasks after the Wander task? I modify the code a little bit. Now the character is moving to one target and stop there. If the character arrives the task return success and the following tasks...
  4. M

Seek Transform - stop Debug.Log messages in console

The solution is to set Path Logging to "Only Errors" Maybe someone else has the same problem. Here is the solution :-)
  5. M

Seek Transform - stop Debug.Log messages in console

Hi, how can I stop this? The log is created in AstarPath.cs At the gameobject with the AstarPath.cs attached on it is not possible to active or deactive Debug. If I comment out in this function (in AstarPath.cs) the last Debug.Log and start the game it's not longer comment out. Havent' seen...
  6. M

How to save and load behavior trees?

GetAllVariables() :) SetVariable() Is there something important to know if I use them?
  7. M

How to save and load behavior trees?

Is there a way to save all variables of the BT at once?
  8. M

BT useless without save/load?

Hi, sorry for the provocative title. I like the asset and I made large trees (150+). It's all working like i want it. I develope a simulation with humans and animals. But if the player saved the game (and the BT not). After loading it could be that e.g. a human who worked in a building will go...
  9. M

Saving

Hey Justin, sounds very good. Then I will invest my time in other parts of my game and wait for you.
  10. M

Saving

Hi, I know that there is a longer threat about this topic. Without saving the actual running BT it is for a real time strategy game a show stopper. I made a large BT with more than 200 tasks. Every character (10+) in the game will use a BT. Can you please make a documentation how to make a...
  11. M

Behaviour tree designer - DropItemFromInventory

hey, no problem. Thanks for your great support. The 5star rating is done :-)
  12. M

Spawn an itemObject in world

ok. Thank you
  13. M

Behaviour tree designer - DropItemFromInventory

Hi, can you please explain the m_ItemObjectSpawnerID. I thing the tooltip is wrong. How can i get the the spawnerID? is it not better to use the ItemPickup prefab as a GameObject instead? [Tasks.Tooltip("The amount to check within the inventory.")] public SharedInt m_ItemObjectSpawnerID...
  14. M

Spawn an itemObject in world

Hi, i think you made the ItemObjectSpawner.cs exact for this. But how can I get the item id and what must I add to make a ready for pick up item? Maybe you could add a prefab to the demo scene for this case. It would be very handy.
  15. M

Cannot pickup dropped item

YES. That's it. Thank you