Recent content by LittleGrassHopper

1. LittleGrassHopper

Report bug - Integration UCC with InControl - little error in SampleBinding

Hi, I saw a little error in the SampleBinding.cs The first parameter must be the negative one then assigned to Down and the second assigned to Up. In the scene, the component InControl Manager must also have its attribute "Invert Y Axis" unchecked. It is done by default!
  2. LittleGrassHopper

Bow and arrow with UCC and UIS

It works fine now. It was quite difficult to position bow and arrow. But it is ok. Maybe be something to do with animation that seems blocks something. I will refine and it should go.
  3. LittleGrassHopper

I have changed my mind and I made the arrow a consumable in database. In this way, there is no need to have an equippable prefab for the arrow. The Fire point location was also baddly setup with ID=4 that is the ID that identified the Left Leg for Body! I have assigned another ID = 5 and I have...
  4. LittleGrassHopper

Hi, I am trying to integration a bow and arrow with UIS. I have created both in the database as Single item. So they have a prefab bow and a prefab arrow. As arrow must be displayed with the bow and it is also a projectile I am not sure about the setup. I think relevant to be able to have...
  5. LittleGrassHopper

Shield item is equipped but it is not added into the inventory

I have created a panel for Grid and a panel for Equipment both belongs to Main Menu\Center Panel\Main Content. I want them both opened in same time. For the moment, they are alternatively opened when pressing the menu buttons Inventory or Equipment. To avoid that I have deleted the component...
  6. LittleGrassHopper

Digging a little bit more, I see that the shield item is not present in the Equippable item collection in Inventory of character whereas the sword is present but it is present in equipped item collection that it is coherent because the shield is equipped. After a moment, I have disabled the...
  7. LittleGrassHopper

I have imported UIS v1.1.3. As I have also Dialog System and Quest machine, I have downloaded also the last version in integration section of web page. But when importing Dialog system integration, I have got this error: Assets\Pixel Crushers\Common\Third Party Support\Opsive UIS...
  8. LittleGrassHopper

I have the same setup that the inventory with UCC integration demo. When I pickup the shield, it is equipped but it is not added into the inventory. The sword is correctly equipped and added when it also pickup with the shield. The drop action is not working too then when I drop only the sword...
  9. LittleGrassHopper

Using easy save asset with UCC and UIS

Well I have a look on Save system of pixel crusher. It seems well integrated with UCC and have features that should cover my requirements. Hopefully, it is included in Dialog system that I am using already then I will try this asset as it should be easier to move forward.
  10. LittleGrassHopper

Animator

It was my intention but it is lot of work as the demo fit more I need to start. I had in mind to take duplicate of demo and remove what is not useful part after part to save time. It will be beneficial to have a base animator like your to start and get update as news should come and easierer to...
  11. LittleGrassHopper

Using easy save asset with UCC and UIS

I would like to use the easy save asset with UCC and UIS. I need some advices for a good integration with UCC and UIS. I see in the documentation UIS has a save system manager that needs a bridge to be compatible with UCC. But I don't see information on UCC save system. Could you give me...
  12. LittleGrassHopper

Animator

Hi, I created my animator from the one of the agility pack. I would like to know if it is the same than the demo with agility abilities added?
  13. LittleGrassHopper

height change not working

Yes, I have a colleague who met the same after updating the last version. I think you are right. I suppose a mistmatch with the crounch somewhere in the mapping input of UCC...
  14. LittleGrassHopper

Hanging up not stopped and my character continue to climb to infinity in the air

I put a breakpoint as you proposed and I tried step by step. First weird behavior is that when I have several ledges the character jump when it starts the ability until the first ledge correctly and he is hanging. If I jump I fall normally. If I move up, the character should jump on the up ledge...
  15. LittleGrassHopper

Hanging up not stopped and my character continue to climb to infinity in the air

Yes the original animation work but don't stop climbing. It continues on the upper ledge and sometimes on the top it stopped it continues in the air ? In the demo scene it is correct but there is only one ledge not several then it is a little bit simpler.