Recent content by liquidsht

1. L

Version 1.1 Released

From the update guide: Remove version 1.0.x Many scripts were renamed or removed and Unity Packages do not handle these changes very well. After version 1.0 has been removed version 1.1 can be imported. How do I do this? I am looking at the unity documentation, but dont see a remove button in...
  2. L

UIS Setup with a prefab player

As you suggested, now I have a test canvas with 4 buttons that works only with the rewired input and rewired input manager active. I sort of can get it working with Rewired in my game. These are the issues I am still having. 1. I need to click on the the inventory button with my mouse, "I" on...
  3. L

Sorry for the late reply as I have been busy, but have tested out the Rewired method with a new project that only has Rewired and UIS. I followed the steps in the Rewired page. I could only get Rewired and UIS working together in UIS's demo scene, but not within the inventory menu. So I could...
  4. L

I am using the corgi asset for my player controls but also integrated with Rewired. I can click on the Main menu button but the keyboard doesnt work. So I am guessing i need to go into UIS's input system and make changes there? Can you tell me where i would find that script in UIS? Sorry if my...
  5. L

Right, so the main screen is just for initial set up? It would let me add the player as the currency owner, so can I just add the currency owner script to the player prefab? Also, is there any way for me to change the input? the keyboard imports are currently not working as I think Unity is...
  6. L

I am not using UCC I am using another asset called corgi engine for my 2d game. When I load my game I use that asset to instantiate my player from the player prefab. So I was trying to bind the prefab in the main set up screen, it lets me bind the inventory but not the currency. But when I close...
  7. L

i bought UIS yesterday and am having troubles with the initial setup. When I setup Character and Inventory, it unbinds each time I close the setup window and would not let me bind the currency owner at all. I tried to bind it with the player prefab and it did add the Inventory, Item User, Item...