Recent content by Lavos

1. L

Error: The object CapsuleCollider does not contain a PhotonView or ObjectIdentifier. It will not be able to be sent over the network.

Hi, I have a simple scene with an agent and a player character hitting each other with melee weapons. I keep getting the following warning when my character hits the agent with his sword : Error: The object CapsuleCollider does not contain a PhotonView or ObjectIdentifier. It will not be able...
  2. L

Duplicate Photon View

It worked! Thanks a lot atmuc.
  3. L

Duplicate Photon View

Same here.
  4. L

Concurrent agent behaviors

I see. Thanks a lot for this information. I will investigate further.
  5. L

No that does not work either. The OnHealthDamage event randomly doesn't get called. After further investigation, I am starting to think that I have problems with my weapon's hit detection. They seem to only happen when I use fast consecutive combo attacks. When I use single attacks without...
  6. L

Thank you for your advice, Justin. I will try. :) Regarding the DamageVisualization class, from my understanding, it does not respond to the OnObjectImpact by default. Did you mean the OnHealthDamage event?
  7. L

No, even the state system does not change anything. I have been struggling with this issue for weeks now. I am going to try to show you what is happening. The agent is the goblin and the animator and logs below correspond to his actions. He is only doing light attacks for now and my character is...
  8. L

Interesting. I will investigate the state system further then. Thank you Andrew.
  9. L

Hi, I am having some issues with my agents to handle concurrent Damage Visualization and (Weapon) Use. Here are the behaviors that I am expecting : - when my agent gets hit while performing a light attack, I want his attack (animation) to stop and be replaced by a damage visualization - when...
  10. L

Invincibility frames

I see. Thank you for your answer. Now I know what to do. ;)
  11. L

Invincibility frames

Hi, I am looking for the best way to set an invincibility delay for my character. When he gets hit, I want him to become invincible for a short amount of time. I have found the Multi Hit Frame Count parameter on melee weapons and I think I could use it to achieve this result but I am actually...
  12. L

How do you use the "Target" magic direction mode?

Hi, I am able to use magic projectiles with no issue using the "Forward" and "Indicate" direction modes. However, I still haven't figured out how to use the "Target" direction mode. By debugging, I realized that my expected target (some random enemy) should not be in the Character layer, so I...
  13. L

Icons added to ItemView are deactivated

You were absolutely right. It was my mistake. The Item slot removes the child object (and I think there is an option to deactivate this functionality) but the item view does not. I was able to solve my issue. Thank you for your help.
  14. L

Icons added to ItemView are deactivated

Hi, I have added an image game object as a child of the ItemView prefab that is used by my inventory grid. However, this image game object is always inactive on game start as if some script logic was deactivating it. Do you know what is going on? What should I do to add an icon to my item view?
  15. L

Using the right stick to navigate through a ui component (grid view, hotbar, etc)

I see. That's also what I have understood from my investigation so far. I will create my own logic. Thank you for your help!