Recent content by krefsar

1. krefsar

Need more information on pooling External Behaviors

Thanks! That cleared up my confusion and things are working.
  2. krefsar

ThrowableItem Layer Change Not Syncing

The ThrowableItem component does a NetworkSpawn of the thrown object from the master client's side. That part is working fine. However, there's some logic where the master client's scheduler changes the thrown object from the start layer to the thrown layer after a delay. That layer change...
  3. krefsar

Hey Justin, yeah I read through that page which is how I got this far. It seems like I'm able to deserialize, but how can I hook into the object pool initialization for my AI agents to implement a loading screen? I can't for some reason see or modify the Object pool code.
  4. krefsar

public class ExternalBehaviorPool : MonoBehaviour { public event Action OnFinishInitializing = delegate { }; private Queue<ExternalBehavior> objects = new Queue<ExternalBehavior>(); [SerializeField] private ExternalBehavior template; [SerializeField] private int...
  5. krefsar

I'm still having trouble understanding the workflow for pooling external behaviors for the purpose of handling the initialization performance drop in a loading screen. In my case, I have an ObjectPool set up with characters with BehaviorTree's. Is the idea to: 1) Leave the reference to external...