Recent content by kompanions

1. K

The ability is not working on remote properly.

Hi, We have created a sitting ability and starting/stopping the ability manually. The ability is working properly on localplayer but sometimes it doesnt work on remote player properly. Then we have checked this with the predefined ability - HeightChange. This is happening with the predefined...
  2. K

Player rotation not synching on SetPositionAndRotation

Yes i have tried the both way overriding the snapAnimator and without overriding it. Unfortunately both didn't work for me. If you can provide any other solution then i can revert the UCC code and fix as per your suggestions.
  3. K

Cannot Switch Between Weapon, Spells, and Body

the best I could find is this solution. Do this in item script of the body item.
  4. K

I have just commented the marked line and it's working perfectly.
  5. K

Hi, I am changing the position and rotation for teleporting my player using "SetPositionAndRotation". Player's position is changing on network but the rotation is not working properly. The rotation is changing to the passed value of rotation but instantly it changes to the last rotation of...
  6. K

Character climbing on each other while fighting

And some of them also climb upon my character. I don't know what to do. Tried your way but not working in this.
  7. K

I have multiple Ais fighting. and they just throw my character upwards.
  8. K

I am trying to make Ai fighting game and I am stuck with this issue where when multiple Ai fighting with player, all of the sudden player or Ai climbs on each other. Let me know if you guys have any solution for this or I am missing anything.
  9. K

Multiplayer with AI intergration with PUN AddOn

Hello, Any progress in this thread. I am having same issue??
  10. K

Unable to run multiple agents at a time

I am using Ultimate Character Controller plugin for behavior tree. The examples were good and a helped a lot but when I copy more than one Agent Nolan at a time. They are not working separately. Only the first one is working and rest stuck only at a place. Can anyone let me know what am I...
  11. K

Shooting accuracy problem

Also replace this
  12. K

I have found a workaround solution for this. I am attaching these scripts. Just replace the scripts. also put the HitBugPatch script in Opsive/UltimateCharacterController/Scripts/Items/Action.
  13. K

Ai in multiplayer

We are working on a multiplayer game in which AI needs to be implemented. My Question is that, does deathmatch AI supports multiplayer. If not can you suggest me the best way to implement the same because I have bought this tool to save time and it would save a lot of time for us if this...
  14. K

Hi , We added a cube to see the firepoint direction , also we are firing at look direction. The look direction and firepoint direction are not syncing correctly.