Recent content by Kokyalord

1. K

Stack overflow errors with setting leaders in Formation Pack

You are right! After hours of stress testing and tinkering, I finally managed to create a format inside of my test scene that works exactly how I want it to! For reference to anyone else who might find this issue and wants to do something similar, here is a reference to both the code and the...
  2. K

I did more testing and pretty much anything I try ends up with the same stack overflow, this includes using a single preset leader instead of setting one dynamically. EDIT: I've gone and done some more testing and made an isolated testing scene where I can simply muck around and figure out...
  3. K

After changing the task to set the sharedgameobject instead, the same result occurs where all but one don't get their leader variable set. Hmm. I'm thinking the problem is with how the leader is being set, because it gets set for one follower and one only. Because looking at how the tree goes...
  4. K

Unfortunately, almost same result, but a bit different. I did a bit more digging and for some reason, all of the followers, except one, isn't having the leader variable set for them, causing the whole grouping process to loop endlessly and thus fail. I'm thinking maybe it has something to do...
  5. K

I tried something different by using the follower section for both the leader and the follower, and it ends up endlessly looking for a leader tree to receive orders from. I'm going to see what happens if I make a separate external behaviour tree for the followers branch, because maybe this could...
  6. K

This is what I get, the second part of the trace repeats several times.
  7. K

Hello, I am new to Behaviour Designer and have been looking how to implement the formation pack into an RTS environment. I'm trying to set it up in a way that the first unit selected is the designated leader, while also setting this unit as the leader for the followers. So far, I have managed to...