Recent content by Klin

1. K

Character only works properly when enabled at start

It turns out enabling Physics.autoSyncTransforms solved the issue ?
  2. K

Character only works properly when enabled at start

Hi, when I start with a character allready enabled when I press play, everything works fine. But when it is getting enabled during runtime, it does not rotate properly. The rotation is basically very slow and hacky. Now the strange thing: When I enable another character after that, the first...
  3. K

How do i download intergrations when the webshop don't recognize my order#

Maybe you made the mistake I made at first, not using the Third Person Controller on the page but the Ultimate Character Controller or something?
  4. K

Ability Inspector not working properly

Also I figured: Drag a single ability where you want it and hit playmode immediately, then it will move to where it belongs.
  5. K

Ability Inspector not working properly

Unity 2021 LTS UCC 2.4.4 When I move abilities up and down in the inspector, it doesn't work properly. Either they are not moved or the order gets screwed up. This happens with item & normal abilities. I do not use a custom inspector. Is there anything I can do to check what is going on? I...
  6. K

3rd Person Camera Position Smoothing - Rotation

Hi, yes, using cinemachine framing transposer & POV
  7. K

No main Weapon in Build

Hi Sangemdoko, apologies from my site. I thought the weapon is missing, so it must be a UIS thing. So I did the dev-build and figured out the issue is regarding to the UCC Cinemachine integration. Topic and solution covered here...
  8. K

No main Weapon in Build

Hi, when I start the game in the Editor, the character starts with the items it has in the (self created) Skinned Armor Equipped Item Collection & in the (Default) Equippable Item Collection. When I build the game and start it, the character only starts with the items in the Skinned Armor Item...
  9. K

How can Animancer work together with it

I'm very happy using it. With my limited coding experience I implemented it within a few days to UCC. Main advantage for me is the automation. E.g. I can add animation events from the editor and they will be applied automatically. Also things like speed, fading etc. can be handled with some...
  10. K

NullReferenceException - Get Active Item Set

Problem gone after another recreation!
  11. K

Sure sorry missed that: I get the error msg regardless of wheather the inspector is open or not.
  12. K

Hi, I created a new character with an Item and set it up as usuall but I get the following error when hitting play. public ItemSet GetActiveItemSet(int categoryIndex) { var activeItemSetIndex = m_ActiveItemSetIndex[categoryIndex]; if...
  13. K

New Ability Feature Requests

+1 Skiing / Snowboarding
  14. K

Custom Abilities

You can override the methods in Ability.cs (the script you are inheriting from when creating an ability) e.g. CanStartAbility(). Take a look at some of the build-in abilities, quite straight forward once you see how it works.
  15. K

Presets for Abilities (Climbing, Swimming, Agility)

Hi, just my 2 cents since I'm using RootMotion stuff as well. I would create a script referencing the character locomotion & final IK components and subscribing to OnStateChange event to change the values programmatically. But I would be interested to hear if there's an even more simple...