Recent content by KleptoLizard

1. K

Order Number Seemingly Expired

It's been about 10 days since I sent a message to Unity support and they haven't responded. Is there some other way I can prove that I own Behavior Designer? This is really aggravating. EDIT: I've checked some forum posts and I'm not the only one having this issue. It seems as if purchases made...
  2. K

Order Number Seemingly Expired

I've downloaded fresh versions of UCC & BD for Unity 2019. While I can access the UCC Downloads page with the Invoice Number just fine, I can't access the Behavior Designer Integrations page. The Order Number I've used in the past didn't work. When I went to the Unity Store page to check...
  3. K

PUN Demo Problems

An older version of which? Is the Opsive plugin too old? Or the PUN too old? Either way, is it possible to fix this myself? If it's simply a mistake with establishing Ownership at spawn, then it feels like I'm one line of code away from resolving it. If I know _which_ program is obsolete then...
  4. K

PUN Demo Problems

Issues Encountered: Players cannot see each other after connecting. Weapon on back of connecting client player flipping constantly from back to hand position. Firing the rifle causes a massive feedback loop of both characters firing faster and faster. Steps taken to reproduce: Imported UCC...
  5. K

Tutorial Arms Issue

Now I'm having a different issue where rapidly swinging the sword causes the animation to stop. The character and the arms object both stay in Idle. I can move around, but can't swing or jump. I've had the same problem when attacking the shield dummy in the provided demo scene. But it _only_...
  6. K

Tutorial Arms Issue

Alright I got it working again. I deleted the "items" category and deleted everything in the Item Set Manager on my character. Then I re-added a single sword for Item Set 0 in Weapons. Now it auto-equips at startup but I still feel like there's a step missing from the instructions that I'm only...
  7. K

Tutorial Arms Issue

Well this is aggravating. I managed to fix it somehow, then started a new project & scene and got stuck at the exact same spot with the same issue. It seems like there's a critical step missing from the pdf. Also I checked each step on the troubleshooting list you linked and nothing changed.
  8. K

Tutorial Arms Issue

I've followed the tutorial videos very closely but am having an issue getting the assault rifle to display. At the step shown 7 minutes into the First Person Item Creation vid: the arms attach to the camera but are disabled. Attached is an image with the runtime hierarchy. The console displays...