Recent content by kingbdogz

1. K

A* Pathfinding Project integration, Wander task seems to stop working after being ran a second time

Thank you! Let me know if I can provide anything to help. If you do get it working without a fix, I'd be curious if you could send over a test scene to see what I'm doing wrong with my setup.
  2. K

A* Pathfinding Project integration, Wander task seems to stop working after being ran a second time

OK I figured it out, sort of. I think this might be a bug somewhere. Looking at the Wander task code, it seems that it only sets a new path/target if the agent either has no current path, or has arrived at their destination. The problem seems to be that for whatever reason, the Pursue task is...
  3. K

Yes it does seem to work fine in the demo scene. I think the difference between the demo scene and mine is that the demo scene doesn't have another task (Can See Object) potentially interrupting it. My Wander task works fine up until Can See Object interrupts it, then stops (when the target is...
  4. K

I think there might be a misunderstanding, either on my end or otherwise. The problem I'm facing is that Wander is running (which is what I'm intending) but the AI agent won't actually move around. At least, that's what happens when Wander is running a second time after Can See Object has...
  5. K

If I'm understanding you correctly, it's considered "still running" but technically has been ended? If that's the case, how do I get it to restart once Can See Object returns failure?
  6. K

Hi there, I'm new to this asset so there might be something obvious I'm not understanding. In my behavior tree (image below), I've noticed that if the AI begins to pursue the player then stop afterwards (I edited the Pursue task to have a max pursuit distance), it will return to the "Wander"...