Recent content by Kichang Kim

1. K

KeyNotFoundException was thrown when inspecting runtime tree via Behavior Designer Editor

Thanks for reply. Removing BehaviorManager makes issue gone.
  2. K

KeyNotFoundException was thrown when inspecting runtime tree via Behavior Designer Editor

Hi. When I inspect runtime behavior tree, the editor throws KeyNotFoundException. Tested with Behavior Designer 1.7.1 + Unity 2021.1.19f1. Minimal reproducible project has attached (it does not contain Behavior Designer library) Here is reproduction steps: 1. Play SampleScene.unity 2. Select...
  3. K

Multiple duplicated key exceptions when changing external behavior tree with asynchronous load

Hmm, strange. When I tried to create repro, it does not occurred.. Maybe some part of my script makes issue. If I found more precise condition, I'll report you.
  4. K

Multiple duplicated key exceptions when changing external behavior tree with asynchronous load

It is hard to create repro project, but here is a part of my code: (removed redundant part) for (int i = 0; i < this.Count; i++) { var instance = PrefabSystem.I.Spawn(this.PrefabName); var behaviorTree = instance.GetComponent<BehaviorDesigner.Runtime.BehaviorTree>(); if...
  5. K

[Feature Request] Async Loading / Initialization and user-defined De-initialization (or Cache clear)

@Justin Hi, I tried the asynchronous load feature of latest Behavior Designer (1.7.1) and found some issues: http://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/multiple-duplicated-key-exceptions-when-changing-external-behavior-tree-with-asynchronous-load.6284/ Also, I found that you used Thread...
  6. K

When I set external behavior trees in runtime (about ~100 objects in single frame), multiple exceptions are occurred like this: It seems that the internal caching system is not thread safe.
  7. K

[Feature Request] Async Loading / Initialization and user-defined De-initialization (or Cache clear)

Thanks for reply. Unforunately, my modification for async initialization is heavily depend on my project and its internal libraries so I can't send it to you. But I can tell you main ideas: 1. Separate CheckForSerialization() and AddToTaskList() in BehaviorManager.cs into other thread (I used...
  8. K

Hi, I used Behavior Designer heavily on my previous project, and I have some feature requests for the next project. 1. Async Loading / Initialization With mobile devices, the loading/initialization process of Behavior Designer is extremely slow. In my test case, it consume 10sec ~ 1min for 1...