Recent content by KhadimBalti

1. K

Stats Reset automatically

Yes I'll try it! and get back to you with result.
  2. K

I have also been using Laptop and Desktop pc too, the problem exists there as the same
  3. K

Not with all but randomly it happens with any of those presets
  4. K

Hi! @Justin Now look in the image below I had set those values 2 days later but now they are again reset to 0's.
  5. K

Wow! so nice of you sir, these values sometimes for some characters being reset themselves.
  6. K

I know this method it is useful when you know the problem location and source of the problem. But not useful in my case because I don't know either this issue is being created by a script or any other thing. One thing I know is; it happens with some of the characters randomly not specific to one...
  7. K

By the way I couldn't understand how to place and where to place log statement or break point for this issue, it would be better if a simple video is recorded and send the link to me I would be happy
  8. K

There is nothing on players other than controller scripts and my characters are also newly created in a new test scene and I also created the new states for weapons I am using on these characters.
  9. K

And how is that possible? a scriptable resets it's values for no reason/ when there is no action is being performed on them?
  10. K

It is so confusing part main I couldn't understand and it is not being resolved. Is it possible that values reset in states automatically when any object in the prefab is reset?
  11. K

I am so confused that in states how is it possible to place a breakpoint/log statement to check what is the cause
  12. K

I look it is missed while pushing to github is it skipped or not as I have gone through .gitIgnore file there is not mentioned .asset files since when I open git bash and check status then the state values changes are not detected in bash also?
  13. K

My I know how can I place breakpoint/log statement within values of stats object?
  14. K

I was keeping state-configuration settings while create the item, does it matters?
  15. K

Hi @Justin Hope you are doing well! I have been trying to figure out a solution for the said issue below since last 4 months but I was not able to come up with a proper solution, please let me know if you have any idea: Problem domain: The problem is with weapons stats data. Problem statement...