Recent content by kendogar

1. K

Saving and loading inventory

Alright thanks for clarification! I did now integrate the saving part into my own save logic and it works flawlessly. Appreciate your ongoing support when having issues.
  2. K

Sorry, I should have been more specific with that error. However given your heads up I managed to resolve the issue, as it was indeed the bridge not yet being intitialized! To be more specific, the bridges "m_EquipUnequipAbilities" was still null and when the Loader tried to unequip every item...
  3. K

Hello again, sorry, but could you help me get saving and loading my inventory running? I have added the Save System Manager and the Inventory System Manager Item Saver to the scene and set up like this: Aditionally my character has the Inventory Bridge Saver set up as follows: Now I'm...
  4. K

Reduce the item count and remove / unequip if 0

Interesting! I did not even know you could do that kind of implicit conversion. However, trying to use that way does result in the item stack being reduced to zero, but does not unequip the item upon reaching zero. Instead it gives this warning: Item was removed from an Item Collection which...
  5. K

Yes I've tried that, but the code would not compile due to the following:
  6. K

You were right with your assumption and thank you, I've managed to get the effect I was looking for! Altough I don't know if this is the way I was supposed to do it :D It was more a trial and error kind of thing: var itemObject = GetComponent<ItemObject>(); var playerInventory =...
  7. K

Hey there, me again! So I'm kind of confused here on the workflow. I do have an equippable item that represents a seedbag and is stackable. Let's say I do have 4x tomato seed and have the item equipped in hand, ready to place some plants: The seed animation contains an ExecuteEvent that...
  8. K

Equip left hand item does not work at all

Yeah you are right of course, it could very well be the other way around for other users. Anyway! I'm glad for the amount of work taken of my shoulder by using your Asset(s) so, thank you for your support!
  9. K

Hello Santiago, yes I wanted the item to be only equippable in the left hand and specifying the rules more precisely did solve the issue, here is what I did now: Honestly, I do not know why I had to do it like this and neither do I understand why I have these granularities in the Set rules...
  10. K

So I realize that is not a lot of information, so I took some screenshots. Here is the item prefab that gets added through loot or loadout: Then there is the item set manager on the character. Seeds is a decendant of "equippable": The item gets equipped under the slot of both the arms and...
  11. K

Hey there, I'm all out of ideas. I want to create an item and equip it in the characters left hand (slot 1). I'm fine equipping right hand (slot 0) and animating that, but when I try to change the slot id to "Slot 1", it does not longer work. The item gets spawned under the correct item parent...