Recent content by jpapon

1. J

Expanding Subtree from Code and in a Prefab

Hello, Is there any way to expand a tree (ie the green plus/minus in the GUI) from within a Task? Prefabs by default are read-only. I see you can enable editing in preferences - are there any dangers to doing this? Also, this read-only block makes it so you can't expand/hide subtrees in prefab...
  2. J

Saving the state of a behavior tree

Resurrecting this old thread. Was this ever added? Any advice/links on ways to implement it myself? Thanks!
  3. J

OnSelect for nodes in Behavior Designer GUI

Hi Justin! So with "Gizmos View Mode" set to "Selected", and an override to OnDrawGizmos to my Task, it calls the OnDrawGizmos (strangely, 4 times) whenever the GameObject containing the BehaviorTree component is selected. I'd like to only have it called when the specific Task is selected in...
  4. J

OnSelect for nodes in Behavior Designer GUI

Hello, Is there any way to trigger a callback when a node is selected in the Behavior Designer GUI? As a simple example, I'd like to select a game object in the hierarchy when one of my actions is selected. Or I want to do some special gizmo drawing only when a node is selected. Thanks!
  5. J

Editor works but build is broken

I do get this error, do you know what could be causing it? Is my best bet to eliminate this to remove behavior designer from my project and reimport it? Will I lose all of my trees if I do that? Thanks!
  6. J

I'm building for linux x64. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to reproduce it with a minimal example. If I add a cube and navmesh, and seek in an external behavior, it works fine in build. So now I guess I need to start deleting things from my scene until it works...
  7. J

Hi, I'm encountering a strange problem with Behavior Designer in my builds, but not when I run in the editor. Basically none of my behaviors work in my build, even though they work find when I run in the editor. Checking the logs, I'm getting a ton of the errors below, so I'm thinking it has...