Recent content by Jorgefo

1. J

Target Variable is reset at start the game

Found my problem, I don't setup a layer for enemies in Agent Video ( i found this video about how to setup the asset ) Note: please add this video in the doc about Deathmatch AI Kit
  2. J

sorry but I dont find any information about how determine the target, or if i need to setup any option in my target to the behavior designer.
  3. J

Hi When i try the AI agent default behavior designer, i set the variable Target with my target objet but when i try start the game the agent dont search any target. I think the problem is the Default behavior designer reset the variable at start the game I set variable And when i start the...
  4. J

Is posible using Deathmatch Kit Behavior Task with random enemies not another team?

No, Enemies are Agent AI Character Controller, with A* Pathfinding Project Pro and Behavior Designer I will try demo Scene,
  5. J

Is posible using Deathmatch Kit Behavior Task with random enemies not another team?

Hi Is possibility using Deathmatch Kit behavior task in my game with random enemies? Any advice or any document to do that? Character one team and the enemies like another team? i think this is the only way Thanks for any information about this.
  6. J

Document Page have a bug in Events Names

Hi Is very simple when try to read the documents about Events Names i can't see the entire document, i test in opera and chrome but is the same problem, i have a macos https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/programming-concepts/events/event-names/ Maybe...
  7. J

Problem with Health Component 'Health' does not contain a definition for 'Damage'

Thanks this is the problem, i have a script in the project with the same name health.cs, is from another asset i don't remember the name because is in asset/scripts, i delete this and is working again
  8. J

Problem with Health Component 'Health' does not contain a definition for 'Damage'

Hi I don't know if i skip a step in installation but i have this error. I don't use any of this task error in Behavior Designer yet For my script OnHitBullet i have this using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; using...
  9. J

block lower body rotation

Hi I try to make the character move only left to right, I make a simple movement type public class MoveTypeCustom : MovementType { public override bool FirstPersonPerspective { get { return false; } } public override float GetDeltaYawRotation(float...
  10. J

Roll in direction of movement not in direction of look

Hi, In movement type "Pseudo 3 D" when to make a roll is in direction of look but i need to do in direction of movement. Example: character is look to the left but the character is moving to the Right, when make roll the animation is to the right.
  11. J

How make Static Camera

Thanks I test with the example in the page and is working great
  12. J

How make Static Camera

Hello There is the possibility of making a static camera with UCC. When trying not to configure the camera it throws me an error that indicates that I need to attach a character to the camera, I just need to make a static camera and just move the character, I try with top down view but it...