Recent content by JohnnyRobert

1. J

Issues with The Movement Pack and its Integration

Perhaps someone here will be able to help, I used Chat GPT to make that script so you may give that a try too, maybe it can modify it for you to work for A*. I would help you but I am a beginner as well.
  2. J

It's been a while, can't test it right now but I think this was the script in which I solved it. However you may experience a more "circling" outcome but it does go around the issue, if this is the correct script. Play around with the values in the fields until it works in your case, i think...
  3. J

Community Tasks

I'd like to share a custom task of mine, you can use it and/or modify it however you want. What it does is it can play 1 or any other amount of sound clips you want it to play when the task is triggered. If the number of sound clips is larger than 1 then it will randomly play one of them and it...
  4. J

Hello Justin, Thank you very much for helping out. I did manage to solve the issue, sort of.
  5. J

Hello, I have two agents, one is chasing the other, the agent being chased will always end up raycasting outside any generated navmesh, causing it to get stuck in the corners if the map/level is enclosed between 4 walls. This happens no matter what pathfinding algorithm is being used and no...