Recent content by John Howell

1. J

TWO HANDED SMOOTH MOVEMENT

Where do I find this toggle in the following in VR setup? > Enable the Rotate with Character toggle on the First Person VR View Type. I'm trying to enable one joystick rotating and the other joystick moving in the Oculus Rift S. Following these directions here...
  2. J

VR Hands appear above head - Can't adjust!

Thanks Justin. The First Person Offset didn't change anything. I got it working in the end after changing the following two offsets (images attached). Hands and floor are now in the right place. Handler script and Head tracker script. These two offsets (and height of the Collider) were the only...
  3. J

VR Hands appear above head - Can't adjust!

Hi, I've just set up a new scene and followed the two VR setup videos. But no matter what I do, I can't get the VR hands to appear in the correct position. They are always way above my head as show in the image. I've tried adjusting where the hands are physically positioned in the scene...
  4. J

Errors with VR addon 2019.4.1f1

Ignore. Internet was dodgy. Installer didn't work. All good now.
  5. J

Errors with VR addon 2019.4.1f1

If I create a new Unity project and import the First person character controller and the VR add on, I receive the following errors in the console. Nothing else has been installed. Clean install using Unity 2019.4.1f1. Importing the First person character controller does not produce console...
  6. J

First person demo in VR - Oculus Rift S - Arms/hands problems

Hi, I've just installed the first person controller on a blank project and added the VR add on (following the instructions provided for both). Couple of issues with the demo straight off (and trying them in a blank scene separately). 1. Arms are way out of position (behind the character). 2...