Recent content by jimi

1. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

Sounds good. Thanks for your help here. Was driving me crazy all week. I actually don't need the non-default immutable. The attribute was just left over from a previous implementation. For this I wasn't changing any attribute values if that helps smooth the edge case.
  2. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

Ok! So There is a lingering Item Attribute. Even though it was marked as immutable having the attribute treated it is a mutable on instantiate? Removing the ItemAttribute keeps the id the same as default and just passed a save test.
  3. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

Yes, using v1.1.7 Interesting. No the runtime id is different than default
  4. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

If I change to Item Definition in the item object on the pickup prefab to any item in a different category save/load is ok. But, if its changed to a different item in the same Grocery category load fails.
  5. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

TEST2: Same Items purchased from shop Before Save After Load
  6. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

This is the prefab for the Pickup item and attached save file for that test
  7. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

Thanks, Yea. So far I've only found it happening to all the items i've found are Common & Immutable. I'm using ItemPickup + Item Object. The prefab that spawns the pickup is instantiated at runtime. TEST1: Pickup via ItemPickup + Item Object. Before Save After Load Save File
  8. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

This may be a clue: Some items in the Grocery category will not load but only if it is obtained from ItemPickUp.cs Inventory will save/load fine if the same item is obtained from a shop. This item called Pennyroyal is an example. Attached is also the debug.json file for this save
  9. jimi

Unstable Save/Load.

Hi there, Around 30% of players are reporting inventory load issues. When they load back into the game they have missing items or the images and text are for different items. I can not replicate it on any of my machines. Any ideas?
  10. jimi

InventoryBridgeSaver MissingReferenceException with scene change.

Awesome Sangemdoko! Looks like that was it
  11. jimi

InventoryBridgeSaver MissingReferenceException with scene change.

Hi, I'm having an issue when attempting to load a scene if it was already loaded. Here is the error stack: MissingReferenceException: The object of type 'InventoryBridgeSaver' has been destroyed but you are still trying to access it. Your script should either check if it is null or you should...
  12. jimi

Interactable destroyed check

ah don't have specifics anymore. I'd imagine it was from InventoryMonitor.cs or InventoryInteractor.cs If you remove an item while still interacting with it is when it gets thrown. ex > farm item > open ui > do harvest > remove item > close ui
  13. jimi

Interactable destroyed check

Hey there, There is a game breaking case if a Interactable is destroyed while still serialized in the InventoryInteractor.m_Interactables array. I've been trying to be good at making sure they are all removed but if one is missed you'll get an error thrown and will never be able to play the...
  14. jimi

Weird behavior with new equip.

Ok thanks. oh interesting, that default box is a state system. I was wondering what that was. Yea, I'm on 2019.4.24. Updated from x.17 I believe did it there as well.
  15. jimi

Weird behavior with new equip.

Thanks Krispy. Ok found it. Didn't realize the ItemSlotSet scriptable object was a thing. All fixed now, hope everyone had a good weekend.