Recent content by jeecheol

1. J

Pursue Task problem..

Umm i set distance about 5 and character was about 2~30 away from target and i started it. When i move target forward very little and character suddenly skip Pursue and return success. it happens often. A good way to determine why it is returning success is to place a breakpoint within...
  2. J

Pursue Task problem..

Hi, i'm using Tasks like this and Pursue task often return success even target is far away. So i just changed 'Target Dist Prediction Multiply' to 0 and it looks fine. but i'm not 100% sure. Is this related with this problem??
  3. J

Random Selector Question.

Do you mean putting 'Wait' between sequence and random Selector? I didn't use any seed. I solved problem changing code Random.InitState(System.DateTime.Now.Millisecond); on Seed Method and random works well.
  4. J

This is what i'm using. Each Sequence Abort type is None. but it starts always same way 1->3->2 I didn't use Seed. What did i wrong?? :( Thank you for reply.
  5. J

Hi, i used Random Selector and i think it runs tasks same order always. Is there way to choose always randomly? or should i change seed everytime?