Recent content by Jbacal

1. J

Error: Unable to find the ItemSet

Updated UIS to 1.1.4 (had to delete package cache), updated integration package and then deactivated the "Inventory Saver" component and... no errors!! Yay!! Can I actually delete the Inventory Saver component or should I leave it deactivated? Thanks, Jay
  2. J

Horse Animset Pro Integration

Has any brave soul out there figured out how to combine the UCC ride state weapon actions with Malbers mount riding actions? If so could you post a few tips to get me going in the right direction. If the devs are reluctant to devise a solution, I wonder if this is beyond the capabilities of...
  3. J

Horse Animset Pro Integration

I too would like to know how to get the Opsive weapons working with Malbers HAP. Any hints?
  4. J

Yes, my character has an item set for all my equippable weapons. The error occurs for whichever weapon was equipped at the time of saving (not just for the body). Thanks, Jay
  5. J

Hello, I am running into a similar error message when using the Pixel Crushers Dialogue System's Save System to load the scene. Only Category= Equippable has the ExposedItemSet = TRUE. The inherited categories are all set to false. But the error still occurs - but only when using Pixel...
  6. J

Equiped Grenade breaks Interact

With the grenade equipped, I try to interact with the InteractButton Object. The character moves into position, then stops, then all attempts to activate do nothing and following error appears in console. The InteractButton works perfectly with Sword, Bow and assault rifle. Any ideas...
  7. J

How to set up Melee Body in the integrated TPC + UIS enviroment

I had Melee Body (punching/ kicking) working great in the Third Person Controller only environment. Now that I've integrated the Ultimate Inventory System, I can't figure out how to get Melee Body working. What is the secret? How do you attach the hitbox colliders (right fist, etc.) to the...
  8. J

Bullet Impact Decals not parenting to object that is hit

Okay here is how to reproduce the bug. It turns out it has nothing to do with moving platforms. First create a cube and then change the scale so that it is no longer a cube (for example scale x= 4, scale y = 1, scale z = 4). Then fire your assault rife at the object, you will see that the...
  9. J

Bullet Impact Decals not parenting to object that is hit

The Bullet Impact Decals do not move with my moving platform. Is there a way to attach the decals to the object they "hit?"
  10. J

[BUG] The trajectory line pushes light spherical objects, causing them to roll backward

I am seeing the same bug. The trajectory object/ Line Renderer appears to be exerting a force on objects in its path. For example, I have a large cube with a low mass in front of my character. When I aim my frag grenade, as soon as the line renderer "collides" with the cube, the cube gets...
  11. J

Triggering Double Jump Animation

Thanks for the swift attention. I look forward to the fix. Best wishes, Jay
  12. J

Triggering Double Jump Animation

The double jump triggers the double jump animation ONLY if the jump button is pressed while the character is moving UPWARDS. If the character has started to move downwards pressing the jump button does not trigger the the double jump animation (as it should). It does apply the upward force...