Recent content by Illustrator

1. I

Problem with Can hear object -task and Master Audio

Hi My use case is this. I've got a door prefab which has a Playmaker FSM where I use Master Audio Play Sound action to play audio when door is moved. I also use Playmaker's own Audio Play action in the same FSM to play single shot audio. Idea is to get Behavior designer detect audio with Can...
  2. I

UI improvement suggestions

Hi Could you make it so that when there's a need to input a Tag (for example Find game objects with tag -task) Inspector would show the Tags user has already created in Unity? Same thing with the Layers. Simple drop down selection list. This would improve workflow and prevent typing errors.
  3. I

Sensor toolkit integration

Hi! Could you consider adding integration for Sensor toolkit asset? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/ai/sensor-toolkit-88036
  4. I

is Visible task

Forget about this. I found the answer. "Note that the object is considered visible when it needs to be rendered in the Scene. For example, it might not actually be visible by any camera but still need to be rendered for shadows. When running in the editor, the Scene view cameras will also cause...
  5. I

is Visible task

Hi It looks like the "is Visible" task isn't working as expected. Here object renderer is visible and task shows Success. Here renderer is not visible but task shows that it is visible. Object is behind wall and other objects. If I rotate the camera so that the object gets out of the...
  6. I

"Find Game Objects With Tag" -task

Thanks @JacobDSiler and @Justin. I think I'll get the job done with Mdotstrange's tasks.
  7. I

Utility value debug logs

Yeah... it actually is one of the sample tasks. Sorry for the hassle.
  8. I

Utility value debug logs

I'm getting 999+ debug log entries. How do I stop logging those utility values? Utility selector node does not have disable/enable logging option.
  9. I

"Find Game Objects With Tag" -task

Find Game Objects With Tag outputs a list of game objects. I'd like to get a random object from that list but it seems there is no such task?
  10. I

Can see and can hear problem

Thanks! I'll take a look. Justin, I work in IT field and I can say that the support you provide is excellent. I work with many companies and some of them are big and they still do not have as good support what you give.
  11. I

Yes I'm using 2019.3.
  12. I

1. Put a background to the Preferences settings to make it easier to read. 2. Allow editing comments also by clicking comment panel. Now you have to click the task and click comment. This would improve workflow. 3. Dispaly a search field to search a tasks when dragging and dropping line from...
  13. I

I think I got the other question solved by checking "Reset values on restart".
  14. I

I've got this simple behavior tree where object patrols using patrol points which are collected using "Find game objects with tag" task. If the object sees or hears player then patrol task should be cancelled and the object should go to the position where player was seen or heard. The problem...
  15. I

Feature request, Tactical and formations pack, leader problem

It seems that if leader gets destroyed rest of the agents in that formation stop moving? If this is the case then all of the tasks in Tactical and Formations pack with this same leader system are useful only to the point of time when leader gets destroyed. If I understand it correctly there are...