Recent content by Iggy

1. Iggy

Screenshots don't look right

The screenshot is from 2019.3.0f6. I've also tried it on 2019.3.5f1 and it's the same result.
  2. Iggy

HasReceivedEvent cannot use the lowest variable

Thanks, Justin, the issue doesn't block my project, I just thought I'd share it here. Happy to hear it's fixed in the local version. :)
  3. Iggy

HasReceivedEvent cannot use the lowest variable

1. Place HasReceivedEvent node in the tree 2. Create a variable 3. Try assigning the variable as Stored Value 1 inside the HasReceivedEvent 4. Notice you get the error. 5. Create another variable (make sure it's lower in the list) 6. Try assigning the first variables as Stored Value 1 inside the...
  4. Iggy

Screenshots don't look right

Hello, when I try to take a screenshot of the tree by pressing the button in the corner I get an image that looks like this. Is there something special that I need to do to get it to work? I'm on macOS Catalina 10.15.4.
  5. Iggy

Collision/Trigger detection with Parallel node

Thanks for the answer, Justin. What's the difference between task evaluation and task running? The way I understand it is that: Evaluation is an immediate check, usually a decorator. Task run is a conditional or an action task that can take multiple ticks to complete. Is this right?
  6. Iggy

Collision/Trigger detection with Parallel node

Hello, I was wondering what is the proper way to check for a collision using a parallel node? Specifically, how do you let the sequence continue after the check returns success? I've tried using conditional aborts like this and it works for me. I was just curious about the parallel approach as...