Recent content by IEmperator

1. I

Arrival of formation to destination

Hi Justin, Indeed that is what i am attempting, however having trouble applying the offset correctly, in some cases it works in others is not the following code was trying to apply the offset based on the +/- sign of the marker's world position and as i said sometimes it is fine sometimes or it...
  2. I

Hi Justin, Thanks for the response, no i was not referring to the rotation of the arrival. As the image on the left shows right now the group stops when the leader arrives at the destination marker, what i am after is a way to calculate an offset of the destination position so that the leader...
  3. I

Hi to all! I am wondering if i could get some help with offsetting a formation's destination position in a way that when they arrive the formation's centre is touching the destination marker. I have bee able to have the leader at the back row as the image shows, which works just fine but now...
  4. I

Any suggestions for formation pathing around other formations?

Thanks, i do not have the paid version of A* yet the free version didn't seam to have avoidance. On another note i just noticed that i should be able to place obstacle component to guard the back of the group when they stopped moving, i might experiment with that if i cannot find something else...
  5. I

Any suggestions for formation pathing around other formations?

Hi to All! I am writing here although it is not a Formation Pack issue but rather general unity navmesh navigation, but i hope that some of you has a suggestion. I was wondering if anyone figured out a way for a formation group to avoid another formation group while let say moving in opposite...
  6. I

How to deal with Losing Leader of a Formation Group?

Thank you for the suggestion. I didn't liked that the leader is often gets killed at first and i remembered an old warhammer strategy game that i played on ps1 back in the days, where oddly enough the commander of a formation always died last, so i implemented that and it looks quite good, at...
  7. I

How to deal with Losing Leader of a Formation Group?

Hi there to all! I am in the process of writing a custom Task that makes a group of troops move in formation toward a set destination and shoots at enemy units if they are in the way. It is similar to the marching fire task of the Tactical Pack but it dose not concerns itself with hunting down...