Recent content by Luke

1. Luke

Final IK + Quadruped Grounder

Ok so the player will now rotate without the camera. But the reason I started using Final IK is because I lose the slide ability and the player can walk vertically when using align to ground. The override up direction doesn't seem to do anything? I tried setting it to 1 - 90 on each axis and...
  2. Luke

I guess it is this?
  3. Luke

Hey Justin - I just updated and can't see the option to stop the camera from rotating?
  4. Luke

I saw the update today - thank you Justin I will have a play with the new option! Updating to 2.3 should resolve the rotations with Finak IK + Quadruped models.
  5. Luke

Thank you for your help also Justin, I really appreciate your time!
  6. Luke

I just had a play with Align To Ground, it rotates the player - I will need to update to get slide working. But the camera also rotates and it creates a sickly feeling when playing. Is there a way to stop the camera from rotating up and down when following the player, or at least tone it down...
  7. Luke

That is great news Justin! Will I not lose the ability to 'Slide' when using the 'Align To Ground' ability? Has this been fixed in a recent update? If you use the 'Align To Ground' ability the player would never slide.
  8. Luke

I'm sorry, I'm kind of asking for a support request. I'm unable to make the intergration myself, otherwise I would have just made it rather than posting here. I have tried, it took me some time to notice that the player wasn't being rotated! With the player not using items, how many extra...
  9. Luke

Thank you for the response Justin. Sorry I put this in the wrong place! I have made a few changes to the UCC script so have been reluctant to upgrade. If you could let me know if you can get it working it would be a massive help!
  10. Luke

I just downloaded the Cinemachine integration and get the same type of error. Cinemachine.cs(9,17): error CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Shared' does not exist in the namespace 'Opsive' (are you missing an assembly reference?) Are there older versions of these scripts available? The...
  11. Luke

Ideally I would like to stay in version 2.1.10 as I not using items with the Opsive controller. I hope there is a way to adjust the FinalIkBridge script to work in this version.
  12. Luke

Hi Opsive Team, I was wondering if you support integration with the Quadruped Grounder script in Final IK with the TPC Controller. I am still using TPC Version 2.1.10 due to not using any items in my game (The game is all animals). When downloading the integration I get a lot of errors due to...
  13. Luke

Tale Of A Wolf

Hey everyone! I have new teaser trailer I have put together to show the progress made on Tale Of Wolf! It has been awhile since I have posted here and the project has come along way since! I have been doing a lot of optmisation to get the game running at a stabe FPS @1080p - this was a...
  14. Luke

Tale Of A Wolf

Thank you to everyone who played the alpha demo for Tale Of A Wolf. Over the past 2 weeks I have been working hard to make improvements based on all the feedback I had received. The top issues were the movement style & performance of the game, I have made optimisations in as many places as I...
  15. Luke

Item Ability Aim - Changes Movement Type

Hi Andrew, Thank you for taking the time to respond. The issue is that the UltimateCharacterLocomotion component doesn't allow any movement to the game object it is attached to, unless it is from input. I am trying to move the player via another script during a special kill, if the...