Recent content by Hiiyan90

1. H

Aim ability only on specific weapons

Sorry for the late response. I have been fiddling around with it for a while and took a break after no success. I finally realized it's because I'm using the inventory item set manager with UIS integration so there are no state options visible. Can I use both at the same time to trigger it or...
  2. H

Aim ability only on specific weapons

Hello! I wondering if it's possible to only have the aim function available on specific weapons. I might be very wrong but I feel like this used to be an option in the melee weapon component or something some time ago. My main reason is I have some weapons I would like to have the lock on...
  3. H

Shop UCC Stop Movement

Oh yes I see thanks! Thats very easy. Thanks a lot for the response!
  4. H

Shop UCC Stop Movement

Thanks very much. I meant in particular the sell function back to the shop. For example, I don't want the player to be able to sell any key items that will be relevant for quests and story. This is done the same way?
  5. H

Shop UCC Stop Movement

While I have you, I have noticed the old Inventory List component where I used to filter sell items is now gone in the newest versions? What is used now to filter what can and can't be sold? Thanks again!
  6. H

Shop UCC Stop Movement

Oh great, I found it! It was actually very simple... I did not have "Is menu panel selected" on the shop. I noticed this referencing the demo and didn't notice by default on the schema for the shop it was not selected. The event code is going to be very handy though so thanks for pointing that...
  7. H

Shop UCC Stop Movement

Thanks a lot, I will have a play around. Yeah, it's odd because nothing in the Display Panel Manager affects the shop inventory. Only the main so the click-box for input and timescale doesn't seem to be working unless it's the main inventory. I tried separating the shop to a new canvas with a...
  8. H

Shop UCC Stop Movement

Hello! Is there a way I can stop the UCC character movement while the shop menu is open like the main menu? My normal inventory works perfectly now so I have some good integration going. In the demo it works but I am using InControl so maybe that's creating a problem? I feel like there must be...
  9. H

Error out of nowhere re: Camera/Kinematic Object Manager?

Thanks for the response. I am using the latest version of TPC 2.2.8. I had tried upping those numbers but no luck. I tried reimporting the project into a new project too but that didn't help. EDIT: I did notice it seems to only be happening in my current scene. So I figured it had to be...
  10. H

Error out of nowhere re: Camera/Kinematic Object Manager?

Hello! Out of nowhere, I started getting this error. It doesn't seem to break the game in any way I can see but it's my only error left and flooding up my console. I did change some view restrictions to make the camera more work better with the controller but that was it really. I have been...
  11. H

UIS/UCC Add Item - Timeline

Hello! How might you suggest the best way to add an item to a to the UCC player inventory would be using timeline? I have tried a few different things but nothing seems to work consistently. I have searched for an "add item" line of script to add to a game object to activate and hopefully...
  12. H

Can Hear Object no target

Thanks for the link! I will try it out this weekend. Thanks a lot :D
  13. H

No sorry. The behavior designer/TPC demo which requires the movement pack. With agent Nolan as the AI. It does not work there or in my own project with my own AI. I can reproduce in a fresh project running the demo. Can run around behind agent nolan, shoot and run and he will not react. This is...
  14. H

Hello. I had purchased the movement pack for behaviour designer and have updated to the latest versions and integration but the AI does not seem to hear the target. It does not work in the behaviour designer/TPC integration demo either no matter what I try. Watching it in the editor during...
  15. H

No inventory on build.

Also to help you out, I didn't get any warning in the console before so I couldn't track it down. And yes, windows build :)