Recent content by GreedyVox

1. GreedyVox

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Oh wow! Took some time out to read this thread, love what your doing, will be watching out for this project too!
  2. GreedyVox

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

You may find this below link helpful, its using the early version of Netcode For GameObjects Might be updating it soonish, depending on time. Netcode For GameObjects
  3. GreedyVox

BTW :unsure: if your lucky things will workout, if you like our little studio, than its bloody...

BTW :unsure: if your lucky things will workout, if you like our little studio, than its bloody hard work and never giving up, its like begging on the streets for loose change :cautious:
  4. GreedyVox

If you are wanting to start out on your own and become an indie developer, than its all about...

If you are wanting to start out on your own and become an indie developer, than its all about the marketing, the other way is to offer your services for free to an establishment studio in exchange for experience or showcase your projects as proof of concept. Good thing about coding is that its...
  5. GreedyVox

Love it! Also glad your not using programmer art :p but seriously IMO, love that art style...

Love it! Also glad your not using programmer art :p but seriously IMO, love that art style, keeper in my books, I sub so can follow the progress, think you have a good game design here, happy to bounce ideas with you anytime
  6. GreedyVox

My favourite kind of game! Have any nice screenshots to share? Oh, floating origin, must be a...

My favourite kind of game! Have any nice screenshots to share? Oh, floating origin, must be a procedural world or very large world? Been looking into that too, its a very interesting concept, our procedural world was tearing apart and use to wonder what was causing the bugs, need to make a good...
  7. GreedyVox

Thanks mate, that is awesome! If it's not in secret development? Care to share what you are...

Thanks mate, that is awesome! If it's not in secret development? Care to share what you are working on?
  8. GreedyVox

Swimming Bugs - A quick bandade - Part 1

Yes, this issue follows us throughout all new Testing fresh projects, within our game also. I will take our swimming character into the Opsive Demo Project and test it there also.
  9. GreedyVox

Swimming Bugs - A quick bandade - Part 1

any news on this one? we are experiencing a similar issue, whilst still moving forward with "W" key and simultaneously hitting "spacebar" (Jump key) our character is automatically moved during the animation to Zero, Zero on the map then completes the "climb from water" animation. occasionally...
  10. GreedyVox

ThrowableItem Grenades

11. GreedyVox

ThrowableItem Grenades

OK, We have found the culprit, further backend code investigation has revealed I had an extra 'USE' ability custom setup added in my item abilities within the character locomotion and this was set to automatic start & stop type. I was creating a custom Melee counter attack item abilities...
  12. GreedyVox

ThrowableItem Grenades

Yes, I have recreated the grenade runtime pickup from scratch in a fresh project and I come to the same issue. i am currently going through my animation/Mecanim event setup looking for the problem.
  13. GreedyVox

ThrowableItem Grenades

I have ticked the Wait For Slot Event and created the "OnAnimatorItemUseFirstSlot" on my throw animation event, is this being used more than once in the default animations? When I test with the Opsive Demo controller/animations and the original Opsive Throwable.cs script without the Null Checker...
  14. GreedyVox

oh yeah

oh yeah
  15. GreedyVox

Its an awesome Addon, the BD itself is worth its weight in gold.

Its an awesome Addon, the BD itself is worth its weight in gold.