Recent content by GorkaGames

1. G

Version 1.6.2 Release

Is it necessary to delete the previous version before update? It's not on the page. Thanks
  2. G

Agility Pack Released

Ok, done (Vault), just for test it. Regarding the ledge strafe issue I'll let you know.
  3. G

Agility Pack Released

Ledge Strafe keeps failing from time to time .... anyone having the same issue?
  4. G

Agility Pack Released

Yes now it works fine. @Justin I think you should review the vault Game Objects and tell us if any of the components must be duplicated or not
  5. G

Agility Pack Released

Yes I saw the same Box Collider and Object Identifier more than 3 times on the same obstacle. Deleting them and testing again......
  6. G

Agility Pack Released

Hang now works great but installing the agility pack in 2018.3 (first and third) I came across the following issues on the demo scene: - Vault sometimes get stuck. First times you try to vault works great but after some tries (is random) nothing happens when you press space and the character...
  7. G

Error updating to 2.1.2 KinematicObjectManager.RegisterObject

Hi Justin, I had my own Moving platform that it was working fine, with the interfaces implemented: IKinematicObject, IInteractableTarget, But after uploading to 2.1.2 I'm getting this error in the file: KinematicObjectManager doesn't implement Register Object definition: /// <summary>...
  8. G

Version 2.1.2 Release

Downloading now!
  9. G

Inventory Pro

Yes sure, they presented it on the GDC Keynote, last week. I think they are targeting 2019.3. Jump to 43:40: Inventory, game commerce, and player progression initially, the idea is having a framework of the most common elements in a game.
  10. G

Inventory Pro

Inventory may become a commodity in unity: (we have to wait and see :) https://unity.com/solutions/mobile-business/game-foundation
  11. G

Version 2.1.2 Release

Great Work, I've downloaded the Agility Pack Demo (Windows and web) and Hang Ability fails sometimes in both releases. First time you hang it works great but second time you try (more or less, its random) it gets stack and it makes the animations but it doesn't move right and left. Also...
  12. G

Pool System Parent

Hi, I'm using your Pool System for many Instantiates on my game. But when I try to add the new instantiated GameObject to same parent of my Hicherarchy It doesn't work. It always add to your Pool System Parent. On the other hand if I use Unity GameObject.Instantited it works fine and the new...
  13. G

Input disable

Reading this post: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/input/ Is it possible to only block the character's input but not the camera? I want to disable the character's input but being able to control the camera once I change controllers. Thanks
  14. G

Moving Platform in Kinematic Rigibody

yes sure, but that's not properly speaking an ability, is it? I have coded other abilities and the way to do it is different.
  15. G

Moving Platform in Kinematic Rigibody

Hi Justin, I have my own boats' controller that I can update in Fixed Update. It needs a Kinematic Rigibody. Looking documentation at: https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/moving-platforms/ It seems reading that you need to add the Moving Platform component to...