Recent content by GEOMETRIC BYTES

1. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Restrict movement on a character

SetMovementType(typeof(Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.ThirdPersonController.Character.MovementTypes.TopDown)); I did it this way. Thank you very much for sharing what you have done!
  2. GEOMETRIC BYTES

UFPS Problem: Does not do the fall animation.

Solved, thanks!
  3. GEOMETRIC BYTES

UFPS Problem: Does not do the fall animation.

Hi, I have a problem using UFPS. If I jump standing in a place, it does the animation of the jump and then of the fall. But if I jump while I am walking it does not do the animation of the fall. Nor if I throw myself from a high place. What can this problem be?Hi, I have a problem using UFPS. If...
  4. GEOMETRIC BYTES

UCC and Unity 2020.1

At least everything I use is working.
  5. GEOMETRIC BYTES

UCC and Unity 2020.1

I am using UCC since Unity 2020.1 Alpha 24, I am currently using Beta 4, and without any problem. But be aware of the risk.
  6. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Please, help. Problem with Ability

Yes, sorry. I solved it by defining a specific layer for grabable objects and putting only that layer in detect layers.
  7. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Please, help. Problem with Ability

Hello I have a problem. I created an ability to grab objects but it doesn't always work. As if there was a detection problem. I leave some example images. If the iron ingot is in the air it works ok, but if it is on the bag it does not make the animation to grab. Anybody knows what could be...
  8. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Jumping problem. Please help!

No, the problem has reference in the slope limit. I set the slope limit to 75, and now I can jump without problems.
  9. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Jumping problem. Please help!

Hi, I need help. I have a problem with the character staying "stuck" without being able to jump if I get too close to an object. If I step back, I can jump. Here is an example that shows that just moving a little backwards I can jump.
  10. GEOMETRIC BYTES

EONIA

Thank you! Yes, the game has had good reception. Although, honestly, sales are not very good.
  11. GEOMETRIC BYTES

EONIA

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!
  12. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Player Damage and Death

I hope to be helpful.
  13. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Player Damage and Death

For a death from falling I simply use this:
  14. GEOMETRIC BYTES

Swimming Pack

Any ETA?