Recent content by gekido

1. gekido

Integrating UCC with Blaze AI

Part 2 of this will handle the enemies attacking the player (coming soon, working on that now)
  2. gekido

Integrating UCC with Blaze AI

Sharing a super simple integration between any of the Opsive controllers and Blaze AI: It's super simple: 1) setup your AI with Blaze, add ragdoll colliders 2) Add a Rigidbody 3) add (from Opsive): Attribute Manager & Health components 4) add 'on damage' and 'on death' events to the Health...
  3. gekido

Character gets stuck in 'shoot' state?

Ok never mind, forgot to check the demo animator - was missing the animation events on the shoot animations
  4. gekido

Character gets stuck in 'shoot' state?

So things are starting to come together, but have run into another issue now. My character has a weapon, it can shoot fine, reload etc, but now for some reason it seems to get stuck in the 'shoot' state? What happens is that (sometimes), when I shoot the weapon, the character basically...
  5. gekido

Confusion about weapons / damage etc

Got it working! Awesome, thank you
  6. gekido

Confusion about weapons / damage etc

TLDR: I can't figure out how shootable weapons damage things? Couple of questions: 1) how do I define how much damage a specific shootable weapon causes? I thought it would be in the hitscan shooter module, but I don't see anything that seems like it would be damage amount? 2) if I want to...
  7. gekido

NWH integration not working on my character, work with default Atlas?

aha! don't know how I didn't see that before - thanks!
  8. gekido

Huh yeah just gave Edy's vehicle system a try too and it's having the same issue - it's not teleporting the character into the vehicle, and the character ends up colliding with the car the same as above. Must be missing something simple ;\
  9. gekido

The closest I can see is on the Move Towards ability there is a 'teleport on early stop' checkbox, but that's checked on both the demo Atlas character and my custom one, the inspector values for both characters are the same for all of the abilities (Drive, Move Towards)...hmmm
  10. gekido

Ah I was wondering about that - how do I enable teleport? is that on the character or the car? I assume character...
  11. gekido

Hello, I have a new character that I've created with the wizard, for some reason it doesn't work properly with the NWH integration, but the demo scene with Atlas does? Something else that's strange, the Atlas version doesn't play the 'get into car' animation, it just pops to driving mode, where...
  12. gekido

RCC integration demo scene broken prefabs

no worries, I have NWH too, gonna try that one instead
  13. gekido

RCC integration demo scene broken prefabs

Just imported RCC Pro (v1.35.0) into my project (with UCC 3), added the integration and opened the demo scene and all of the RCC prefabs are broken (camera / car): and throws script errors (can't find the RCC code? [Edit - ah just looked at the versions of the packages on the asset store...
  14. gekido

source code in DLL

I'm having the same issue - the shared source for V3 doesn't seem to be on the downloads page. Emailed support as well Thanks in advance