Recent content by Gbcf

1. G

Using Odin Inspector to change behaviour inspectors

Just wondering if you've gotten around to doing this yet?
  2. G

Object Drawers and EnumFlagsField

I got it to work. I forgot to switch the attribute CustomPropertyDrawer to CustomObjectDrawer. Here's the code for those that want to do something similar: [CustomObjectDrawer(typeof(EnumFlagAttribute))] public class EnumFlagDrawer : ObjectDrawer { public override void OnGUI(GUIContent...
  3. G

Object Drawers and EnumFlagsField

Hi, I'm trying to have a bitmask work similar to how LayerMask's work in the Unity Editor. I have code that works for PropertyAttribute and PropertyDrawer and works on the UnityEditor, but not when I use it through Behavior Designer. I looked into ObjectDrawers, but their OnGUI function...
  4. G

HasEnteredTrigger check

I'm having trouble getting this HasEnteredTrigger conditional to receive its physics callback. It says it needs to be reevaluated with a conditional abort or under a parallel task, but what happens when the tree just restarts when its done and checks it again next tick? Will it only call the...
  5. G

[Critical] Variables Inspector stop working

I also have this error. Unity version 2018.3.8f1. Create a gameobject and add Behavior Tree script to it, open Behavior Tree editor and click on variables and it will throw this error above and not allow you to create SharedVariables. I've recreated using those steps on 3 different machines...