Recent content by gas777

1. G

How to use external behavior tree? Behavior Tree Reference causes crash.

Ah. It was resolved. I made new external behavior tree today, then it can work perfectry with Behavior Tree Reference. Thanks for replying.
  2. G

How to use external behavior tree? Behavior Tree Reference causes crash.

Hello. Please tell me how to use external behavior tree? I tried Behavior Tree Reference. But when I played, unity editor was crashed and forced termination. I tried that many times. But always unity editor was crashed and forced termination.
  3. G

Inventory.GetCurrencyComponent[T] NullReferenceException error

@Justin Thanks a lot. Rider was updated today, I challenged to import UIS again. Then Opsive scripts are recognized as Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Demo or so, and Rider works well with Opsive scripts and my scripts. My scripts can also access method and variables in opsive script files.
  4. G

Thanks for helping. I will try that.
  5. G

Hello. Next problem! Opsive script files are recognized as Miscellaneous Files, not Assembly-CSharp files in Rider editor. So my script cannnot access method or variable in opsive script files. Please tell me what shoul I do, if you can.
  6. G

Thanks. Demo asset isn't displayed, but my own asset is displayed. Maybe it's related to the material or so. Anyway I will start using UIS.
  7. G

Thanks a lot. It works well. Great! But I builded for iPhone, then the item on the floor isn't displayed. When player comes close to the item on the floor, pickup message is displayed. But the item on the floor isn't displayed. Please tell me what should I do?
  8. G

Thanks for suggestions. My player character spawn 15 seconds later after game starting, because we have to wait for another player entering game. So first that error displayed, then player character spawn. Is this the reason?
  9. G

Hello. Getting Started with the Ultimate Inventory System I setup according to this tutorial video. I Played game on Unity editor, then error was displayed below. Please tell me what shoud I do? Source code is attached on last in this page. Ultimate Inventory System 1.1.4 Unity...