Recent content by gamerickster

1. gamerickster

Jump and Shoot at same time..

How can I get my character to shoot (magic) while jumping? Thanks for the help.
  2. gamerickster

photon PUN and UCC and Ultimate Inventory System

what about Fusion from Photon.. is that also not being developed? so Photon is no more?
  3. gamerickster

[Bug] Null Reference Exception when interacting with the blacksmith in demo scene

This has been driving me crazy for days, for others who are more visual like me.. this is the console error: This does fix it. Thanks! Line 299 for me: if(m_GridFilters == null || m_GridFilters == this){ continue; } Double click that error and open the visual editor to fix.
  4. gamerickster

Version 1.7.5 Released

The integration download demo file for Ultimate Controller is not working or no longer? Using the latest versions. Thanks
  5. gamerickster

Version 1.2.12 Released

So I have to upgrade to V3 to get this to work? I just upgraded to v3 and hope this works. It was almost a year ago that I bought V2.
  6. gamerickster

Character Selection for Users

Hello, I am sorta new, can someone please point me to where I can create different characters that a user can select? I know how to create the characters for PUN. I want the user to select male or female characters. Thank you for your time!
  7. gamerickster

Sync Audio

I will look into this, this project is for a client. Thank you!
  8. gamerickster

Sync Audio

Thanks, I did, waiting on a response, for now, I will have to skip on that sync.
  9. gamerickster

Sync Audio

Hello, I have been trying to find a way I can sync audio. I have a song playing and I need it to be synced when a new player joins. Right now the song starts to play from start for players joining. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
  10. gamerickster

I am awesome!

I am awesome!